• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not pro, but still... Free Sprites!

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Just joined the world of pixel art. I'm into art in general, but mostly fan arts and stuff like that.
To be honest... I'm not THAT new to this world, I tried pixeling a few times years ago, totally failing.
Now I'm back and.. since I can't really create my own hack or scripting it, I've decided to create something for the others. Here I'll post free sprites little by little.. it'll be updated, so.

Still.. I can't upload stuff from other websites (I'm a "newbie" for this forum)

here some doodles..

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I personally love the palette you used for Scizor and Lucario, and even more how you shaded them. The Scizor has a real rustic feel which I really like. :D Your non-Pokemon sprites are pretty good too, and the line-art is very smooth. I do think that you sometimes over-use dithering a bit, but apart from that, really well done. :D

Back