• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like about your city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Or the countryside, if that's where you live.

I'm in Toronto, and there are several things I like about it.

Multicultural - I think 2013 is the year that the population of visible minorities exceeded that of white people - so half of the population does not look white. And we have plenty of recent white immigrants too, from Europe and the Americas so even our white folk are diverse. You can find anything you want to eat here, and easily too.

Cultural - Aside from the multicultural side there's also the cultural side. There's plenty of music and festivals and films to be going on all year round. He have a have a supposedly epik Pride Week, too.

The Nature - There's quite a bit of tree going on in Toronto. The Don Valley slices right through the middle, and there are ravines stretching all over the city. From the right angles it looks like a city rising above a forest, which is a pretty powerful sight. I also like being able to tell the new city from the old by the size of the trees. It's cool just tracking the life of the city and it's age as you move from one place to another.

So now that I'm finished bragging about Toronto, what would you brag about for where you live? Or what sucks for that matter?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I feel that this thread is a little too similar to this thread. That thread asks what you are proud of in regard to your hometown, which very similar to what your asking. Because of that, I'm going to close this thread.

-locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back