• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best non-legendary Pokémon

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
Hey, my friends i make topic !
The Best non-legendary pokémon all generation and all region. ^_^
What do you think about The Best non-legendary pokémon ?
All generation and all region! ^^
I'm waiting for your opinion and don't forget to reply ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's quite a broad spectrum. Moving this to Pokemon Voting Polls in Pokemon General. When it comes to comparing Pokemon in a certain generation, such as Lunatone and Solrock in Advance Generation, that's fine as those are 3rd Gen Pokemon. But when you have things like this that are comparing the Pokemon in general and it's not really game specific or they weren't introduced in the same generation, you should put your poll in Pokemon General.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Well if we have to be technical, I would go with Smeargle or Ditto.

Both of their abilities, namely Smeargle's allows him to sketch any move in the known pokemon universe. Smeargle is basically Mew with crummy stats and different typing, so I'd just go with him.

Ditto is the same, but he transforms into the pokemon and takes it's moves.. so it's less specific than a move like sketch, and also riskier. Plus ditto is lame.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hmm...I'd beg to differ. Obviously "best" is a bit ambiguous, I think it's a hybrid of "what's your favourite?" and "which is the strongest battler?".

In which case I'd go for this fella:

190px-149Dragonite.png

Can't beat him really. Well, you can but meh. Like the design, sound of his cry, everything. Has a really broad movepool, both physical and special, and well rounded stats too, with a slight bias towards offence. Not especially fast, but not despairingly slow either.

Overall, probably my all-time favourite pokémon, legend or not.

Years
Amore said:
Obviously "best" is a bit ambiguous, I think it's a hybrid of "what's your favourite?" and "which is the strongest battler?"
That's exactly how I viewed it, as it would be easy to pick my favorites, or those with the highest base stats and say that they're the best.

With that being said, I would say that the pseudo-Legendary Pokemon like Dragonite, Salamence, Hydreigon, etc. are the best. Not only have they earned the name "pseudo-Legendary" because they are fairly similar (and sometimes even stronger) stat wise than Legendary Pokemon themselves, but their rarity and their access to wide spanning movepools make them some of the more exciting Pokemon to use.

Years
Now that's the question I was waiting from someone. Hell Yeah !!!

Kanto : Dragonite

Johto : Ampharos, Tyranitar

Hoenn : Aggron, Metagross , Salamence

Sinnoh : Gallade

Unova : Conkeldurr

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
My pokemon
Kanto : Arcanine
Johto : Tyranitar
Hoenn : Metagross, Flygon
Sinnoh : Gallade
Unova : Hydragon

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Garchomp. Its speed, and strength is kinda extraordinary, even for a dragon type. Honourable mention to Shedinja, with its 'Wonder Guard' ability and all.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Might be Sneasel or Zangoose. I like pokémon with slashing styles, and Sneasel/Weavile's design and typing is so very cool. Also Scizor is high up, and Charmander.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yes they are pretty cool too in my book! Just not as cool ;)

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
My favourites have to be Salamence, Haxorus and Electivire. Salamence cause it's a monster and he's saved me in at least 30 wifi battles. Haxorus cause of his epic shiny sprite and that beast attack. Finally electivire because it's so awesome.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I really like Reuniclus.

I find it cute and strong, and the idea of its design rocks. It's a cell that multiplies as it evolves! It's also my favourite Pokemon ^_^
I'm also one of those people who like every Pokemon...as in, there's not a single one I dislike. I think all Pokemon are great.

Last edited:
Years
Yes Salamence is a massive tank in terms of Gameplay. I personally used in many hacks. Man Everything except it's 4x weakness is a force to reckoned with like Attack, Body, Size, Defense , EVs etc

Back