• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

I'm new

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard, sir! We indeedy do have a Game Development section here at PC! You should visit there and maybe show off your skills? Whether you're looking for help, or wanting to start a team, or you may be knowledgeable enough to help others, you can do that over there. :D So, join the fun!

There's also a ton to do here besides Game Development, talk about Pokemon, the games, TCG, and more! Stick around and you'll have so much fun! See ya around :D

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Dradier! Welcome to PC,I hope you're enjoying yourself so far :D. Game Development? If you're planning to get tips,need help or show off some of your latest works with others than the Game Development suits all your needs. We have one here,it's packed with great tips and advice,along with other amazing works. I think you'll love it there :D.

Anything else you plan to do here :3? Art,writing,talking about Pokemon,ROM Hacking,Trivia,joining a few clubs,welcoming others,there's so much to do here! Just see what you like and settle in easy alright :D?

And it'd also be great to learn more about you- maybe what your interests are (i.e, do you like sports,games,what?) Of course that's optional,just take your time and if you don't want to that's fine :D!

I'm Rainbow by the way, just make sure to briefly read the main rules and enjoy yourself alright?

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity, you've found the best forum to discuss Pokemon, so enjoy!

Years
Hey there and welcome to PC. What about the game development section do you enjoy? PC is a broad forum so I'm sure if you explore a bit more, you'll find some other sections you'll enjoy. Anyway have fun and if you want any help, feel free to drop me a line.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
thanx for the warm welcome!
are you aloud to ask wuestions in welcome forums?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
are you allowed to ask questions in welcome forums?

Hi Dradier, welcome to PC! I'm synerjee, and it's very nice to meet you. :)

Looks like you're into game development? There's a huge section on game development here. As mentioned above by the other fellow members, you may contribute or help the other members with whatever that is needed or to share your knowledge with them as well. May your game developing go well!

And referring to your question above, there are specific places where you should ask questions, such as the Quick Questions thread in many different areas the forums below. Just click on each section to find out!

Search around and if you have difficulty finding anything you need, feel free to ask anyone or the staff (bold blue usernames) via VM/PM. If you would like to chat or to make a new friend, do drop by and say hi! Well, see you around and enjoy your stay! :)

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Search around and if you have difficulty finding anything you need, feel free to ask anyone or the staff (bold blue usernames) via VM/PM.

Then floooooood them with questions! :D

Hello, and welcome to PC. I'm more of a trader and breeder, but I like mods. (I don't know how you call them though.)

Enjoy your stay!

Years
I am new here at PC I like going to Game dev

Hi Dradier, welcome to PC!

Game Development, huh? Well we have a board that should have you covered! I know how fun creating your own games is, and I can't wait to see what you create! Sadly, I'm not very talented in that field but you'll have loads of fun over there (and feel free to explore other sections too so you don't get bored) and I'm guaranteed that with our staff around, you know you're in good hands.

I'm more of a global user, meaning I post in several boards, however I tend to hang out most in the Trivia boards, the Pokemon-based areas (other than TCG) and also here in New Users/Welcome. I also often spend time in Pokemon Clubs and Other Voting Polls as well.

Have fun here, and feel free to contact me or a staff member anytime! Oh, and you can call me Hikari, aka "that cute Oshawott girl!" and I liek Oshawottz and other cute things!

- Hikari10

Back