• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 5, 2013
Hello i'm Davenzo, i'm italian ad i love this forum.
I wish enjoy that community!
:3

Years
Hey hey Davenzo, very awesome to meet you. <3 Welcome!

Are you from Italy? I love the language and want to visit so much, so it's really cool to hear you're a speaker. I've been living in New York since I was 7 or 8 and hope to move out sometime, maybe to another country. Still thinking. You love Pokemon, yes? How long have you been into it? What's your favorite game? And last but not least, did you try X or Y yet? :D You'll have bunches to discuss here if you're as into Pokemon as the rest of us but we also have many, many off-topic boards to chat about music, anime, video games, and the like.

Stick around and great to have you with us. Be sure to let the staff members know if you need aaaanything at all, all right?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 5, 2013
Yes i love so much Pokémon, i play with Pokémon game since 1998 lol and my favorites game are Pokémon ( all versions) and Final Fantasy saga (NOT 13), i have Pokémon X i and i love it :D.
if you want change country don't come in italy lol
thanks for all!

Back