• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I made a PC account and was told to make an introduction thread so...

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
bbbBBBB GLub BloRP googigoo! Blubb... Okay. That did not go well. Let me try again.

So I'm PichuVSLink! I know this site is THE BEST in all things pokémon (except the actual pokemon.com I guess...)
So I decided to make an account! So... yeah! Hello!

(Incase you can't tell from the failed intro, thread title, and my signature, I'm a little goofy. {XD})

Years
Hi, welcome PichuVSLink, that begin was so funny, you remmeber me the R2D2 from star wars with the bbbBBB.

Yes, this is a great site to speak about pokemon and even other things. I have found very nice people in this community that help you in trades, simple question, rate teams.

So feel free to explore the forum, have fun, and again welcome.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
bbbBBBB GLub BloRP googigoo to you my friend!!
Welcome to PC, as you said the best site to talk about Pokemon :D
No matter what you are looking for, if it has to do with Pokemon, you'll find it here (:
People are very nice as well, so you'll be making friends in no time!
What is it you like most about Pokemon? And what are your favorite Pokes?
I hope you'll stick with us for a while, see ya ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Welcome to PC (:

Well, you came to the right place for all things Pokemon. I agree with you when you say its the best site around for it! There are so many Pokemon discussions to take part in. You should totally check them out! Also, be sure to check out the new X and Y forum dedicated to the new games being released in October! It's sure to be the hottest section in the next few months with all the new information being released!

Anyway, enjoy it here!

Back