• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bruises

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
How easily do you bruise? Are you the type that can take a huge physical blow without any noticeable mark being left, or do you 'bruise like a banana?'

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It depends. I used to find bruises on my shins and wonder where the heck they came from. Now I'm not as easy to bruise, though. Heck, the last real bruise I had (aside from one on my knee which I don't know where it came from) was months ago from having someone pretty much attack me haha.

But yeah. I don't bruise easily anymore.

Last edited:

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I guess I haven't been bruised enough to know, which is a good thing. Haven't had a physical injury in awhile, and from what I remember, my bruises usually don't show up unless it's more severe.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't really easily, unless I get a cut or something lol.

But I do some mixed martial arts, so I get some bruises now and then, but they're not visible.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
I get bruises on my legs often. When walking around a high school hallway with 3000 students, you're guaranteed to get pushed around and ran into.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
It depends what causes the bruise to appear, take me up to 10 minutes to 2 hours to show up, for me takes longer to go away (side effect of diabetes, cuts and bruises take 2 to 3 times longer to heal)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm not too sure how easily I bruise to be honest. But I do know that I sometimes get bruises and am never sure where exactly they came from, and if I get a bit enough hit I do bruise.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I cracked my knee a few weeks ago, and it took about a week to completely heal, though I think I have a broken bone still in there somewhere, so maybe it isn't completely healed after all...

But I don't really think I bruise easily? And when I do, I heal quickly, thank goodness~

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I bruise too easily, I think. I'll hit things just barely sometimes, and that somehow results in a big bruise that lasts forever. Guess that's just the side effects of being so pale. That's what I've been told, at least.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I think I bruise quite easily: I'm not too sure as I haven't had a bruise in quite a while. I can understand the color of the bruise, but when it heals it goes yellow? I wonder why it just doesn't disappear?

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Pretending to be the customer for several toddlers playing barbers with blocks definitely results in some bruising, and I'm sensitive. I've just counted seven visible bruises on my whole body. I clearly live on the edge.

Years
I probably bruise like a banana. It's pretty common for me to have one. The problem is, I'll see bruises and have no idea what I did to cause it in the first place. brb, dying of bruises.

On the other hand, I've fallen on the ice on both legs, yet no marks. I don't get it. o___O

Crux

Evermore
Years
Meh,no more then normal I guess.
The last bruise I remember taking notice to was from a skateboarding fail. (Landed square on my knee) It was only there for two or three days though. (I heal quickly)

I do a lot of really stupid stuff,and quite a few rather physical things too, but never really pay attention to whether something bruised or not. :/

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Not as often as I used too bruise, when I younger I bruised like anything and they lasted for a week at a time. Now I only bruise for like a day or two.

Years
I guess I get bruised often due to my unfortunate habit of running into things all the time, sometimes I get bruises I dont even remember I got ;-;

Back