• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime Contract Challenge 3

Years
Anime Contract Challenge 3

With March having just begun and the second challenge having drawn to a close, it's time to start the third monthly challenge. Like always, this is a fairly casual event. It exists a method to help you meet people, get talking about a common interest and expand your horizons when it comes to what you like to watch.

How the event does all that is simple. At the end of the sign-up phase of things, you get randomly paired with another participant. The two of you then each select an anime series for the other to watch. At the end of the month, you then post a brief review here letting others know how far you got through the series and if you'd recommend it to others.

There's no pressure here, you don't need to actually finish the series you start. Heck, you don't even have to like it. Simply get through as much as you can within the given time constraints. I'd definitely encourage that you try and get through as much as you can and that you start as early as you can, but that's about it for prodding. If you're interested in joining in, just post below (maybe with a link to your MAL or similar to make it easier for your partner). After about a week, all the participants will be paired and the fun begins.

Participants

1. gimmepie
2. donavannj
3. Machomuu
4. Lipstick Vogue
5. Luna
6. BlazingCobaltX
7. LennieFrost
8. SirBoglor
9. Uzumaki Naruto
10. O'aka XXIII
11. Doge
12. Winter
13. Dter ic
14. Florges​

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
giphy.gif

Years
Spoiler:

Alright I've generated the pairs for this round.

1. Lipstick Vogue and Dter ic
2. LennieFrost and Luna
3. Winter and Uzumaki Naruto
4. donavannj and BlazingCobaltX
5. gimmepie and Florges
6. SirBoglor and O'aka XXIII
7. Machomuu and Doge

Remember that it'll help i you share your MAL or similar with your pair. Have fun!

Back