• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Trainer here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey there, Luke! Nice to meet ya. :D

I see Jolteon is your avatar. Is it your favorite Pokemon? Eeveelution? I gotta have Jolteon in my Kanto team, because well, it's the most amazing electric type out there in the first generation, and it can learn PIN MISSLE. <3

Why not tell us a bit more about yourself, Luke? I mean, you don't really have to..I completely understand why, but it would be really amazing!~ The community here doesn't bite whatsoever, so there's no worries of trolls, bashers, or mean people in the community.

Anyways, I hope I didn't intimidate you that much! I don't bite at all. If you need help getting around, go on ahead and contact any staff member online in bold. The staff here are really nice and they love answering questions and helping new members like you! Welp, have fun, and hope you stick around!

Years
Hey there, Luke! Nice to meet ya. :D

I see Jolteon is your avatar. Is it your favorite Pokemon? Eeveelution? I gotta have Jolteon in my Kanto team, because well, it's the most amazing electric type out there in the first generation, and it can learn PIN MISSLE. <3

Why not tell us a bit more about yourself, Luke? I mean, you don't really have to..I completely understand why, but it would be really amazing!~ The community here doesn't bite whatsoever, so there's no worries of trolls, bashers, or mean people in the community.

Anyways, I hope I didn't intimidate you that much! I don't bite at all. If you need help getting around, go on ahead and contact any staff member online in bold. The staff here are really nice and they love answering questions and helping new members like you! Welp, have fun, and hope you stick around!

Hi there ha. Yes, Jolteon is my favorite pokemon. My second favorite being Typhlosion, and my third being Gallade, and last but not least my 4th is Haxorus.
Id like to trade, im farley new to it online. I just got a DSi after having a first gen DS for so long. If anyone wants to battle or anything my friend code is in my Signature. I also have SS, black and white, and pearl.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Welcome to the forums, dude. Anyway, since I have no actual intro this time, I'll just jump to the point. I heard you were looking for people to battle or trade with or stuff, and I'll be willing to. But, I currently only have Black 2, so that's a thing. Anyhow, just VM me or something, and I'll give you my fc so we can battle or trade or something.

Back