• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hhhhhhhhhheeeeelllllllllppppppppppp

Status
Not open for further replies.

badboy2658

Pok?mon Genius
Years
I need help,

i am going to make a new yu-gi-oh game (something different)

but i need to find some chipsets and character sets if anyone could help me i would be so gratful thank you so,so,so much

just, if you want can you post the lnik and i will be takeing any ideas on what i should include in the game so thatnk you i have already done the tittle and just waiting on some chipsets and character sets

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
Years
Hmm tough. I haven't seen any so far.

1. If you can't find any character/ chip sets, I guess you just have to make your own.
2. Chip sets are especially hard to come by because they're rather complex to make.

Try looking on gamingw.net They have loads of resources.

Grimsg

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
This is for RPG Maker 2003, right? You didn't actually say which one.

But here ya go! It's not much, but I've got a Black Magician Girl chipset and a Yuugi/Seto chipset. There is also the first 2 jap openings Kawaita Sakebi and Voice (as midi files obviously). Hope it helps!

PS. I think that Black Magician Girl charset is misaligned, so you may have 2 fiddle around with it to get it to work. Seto/Yuugi should work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back