• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next stop Serebii, then Smogon, and then EGC.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I always get the feeling saying other forum names is taboo, am I the only one? o_o

Anyway, despite the awesomeness of Pokecommunity, it's common knowledge that we are not the only Pokemon forum in cyberspace. Definitely not the only forum in general. Many exist, such as the aforementioned trio. And as much as I'd like to think that all you wonderful people are die-hard PC fanatics, I know that that's not the case (as it really shouldn't be, cause that'd be kinda weird. Respectable, but weird =P).

So my question to you is this. What other forums do you have an account on? Do you frequent them, or are they dead accounts. Better yet, if you manage to frequent all the forums you are a part of, how on earth do you manage to find time for everything? Cause I know that I wouldn't be able to. D= Leave your interesting responses below, and enjoy!

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
I'm just a guy who takes care of the style bugs and stuff so I'm not really needed around that much (heehee but I still stay around), but I'm staff at the same RH forum as above.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I have a profile on Smogon but I rarely use it nowadays as the only reason I went on there was to read The Smog. I also lurk on Serebii a lot but I have no plans of making an account on there anytime soon.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I joined PC a couple of months after being permanently banned from a different forum. The closest I come to using another forum is when I occasionally go and check to see if it really is permanent. I:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm registered on BMGF and Serebii because back when the BW anime first started PC really didn't have much discussion going on so I thought I'd go talk to more people. Ahaha. imo bmgf's anime section is a terrifying pit of appalling behaviour and serebii's just didn't interest me. Also I got an infaction on bgmf for disagreeing with an established member and that's not acceptable behaviour from the staff. So just PC for me really.

I do occasionally log into my Pokémopolis account for laughs because Pokémopolis is pretty entertaining in occasional doses.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I am on a couple forums actaully. My main one is Bulbagarden forums, and I also happen to be on staff there as a moderator. In addition to that I have accounts on Ever Grande City, which Im fairly active on, Serebii, which I pretty much never go on at all, Pokemon Solstice and that's about it. It's kind of hard to upkeep activity on multiple forums but what can you do.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I have an account on Smogon that's dead and an account on Nugget Bridge which is also dead. I only am active on PC. :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I have an EGC account that I made a year or so ago and never logged back onto, and I think I might have a Serebii/Bulbagarden account but I couldn't even tell you their usernames if I do (or the EGC one, come to think of it!). I've signed up to other forums from time to time for browsing purposes but I've never had any kind of activity on them - I simply don't see the need whilst PC has everything I need in one place.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I had a PokeBeach account. I think the reason that I left is because they focused too much on the TCG. I have cards, but I don't think that other people have cards, at least where I live. That and the atmosphere got a little...dull.

This place is chatty. :3

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
This is the only forum I'm a part of, I feel like being part of a forum is looked down upon by many people. It makes me feel a little bad... but I should probably join other forums I'm interested in so I can talk with more people. Despite that, I really love this forum. Most everyone here is nice, it's active, there are a lot of members and a lot of topics.The mods aren't butts (in fact they're really down-to-earth) like the ones on the forum I'm about to mention.

I was once a member of Serebii before I came here, and I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to say this: that forum sucked! Way too strict. I got two warnings on, like, my first day. For pretty much nothing. I didn't use fowl language nor was I nasty with anyone. Bunch of BS is what it is, I'd say.

The last forum I was a part of I won't say but you might be able to guess, it was a Lion King forum. The community was smaller but still active and I met some really nice, friendly people there. Most of which I don't speak to anymore :U I was a part of that forum for about two years and I just decided to suspend my account one day, and I'll never rejoin. All the good friends I had on there are gone or have changed. But dang, that forum was a big part of my life. I have a lot of good memories from there.

Years
I have an account on EGC and one on BMGF but I never logged in to the BGMF account after I created it and I recently returned to EGC but the community over there is so different than over here I haven't bothered to touch my account there.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have a dead account on EGC, an active account at Pokemon Crossroads and an active account at PC. Never signed on Serebii/Bulbagarden. That's it for my Pokemon Forums.

Years
I had an account on a website called Pokestadium, which I was banned from because the admins on there were biased against me =~= They didn't even give me a warning, which is what really pissed me off...and that made me wary of trying not to get banned on other websites like this one.

Melody

Banned
Years
I'm registered on Bulbagarden but I rarely visit there. Serebii, Smogon and EGC are all on my blacklist. I simply refuse to frequent those forums on principal. I am extremely loyal to PC for a very good reason, primarily being that this place is the only one I've had any reasonably positive experience with,

The blacklisted ones I have had notoriously bad experiences with all of them and have never in 10 years of lurking, shown any improvement in condition or significant enough change in staff to reconsider my position.

I'm pretty picky with forums anyway. If the place isn't really friendly, I don't stay around.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I mean, I don't really keep a record of the forums that I have an account on, and if I listed them, there would be too many account. I've joined so many forums in my adolescence. I don't go on any other forums outside of PC, though. I'll visit EGC and IGN from time to time, but the most I'll ever do is lurk.

Years
I have been on loads of Pokemon forums, namely Bulbagarden, Serebii, Solstice, Ever Grande City, Smogon and some inactive ones here and there. However, it's only here, Serebii and Ever Grande City where I'm most active.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm a member of many other Pokemon forums including: Bulbagarde, EGC, Serebii, and Petalburg Woods. PC, Bulbagarden and EGC are my most active forums, with PC being the place I visit the most. BMGf used to be my most active one, but PC became more and more addicting and it's more of my home now. I barely go on Serebii anymore and usually just lurk there every so often. I also visit some smaller such as Pokemon Solstice , but most of them are dead forums now.

As for non-Pokemon forums, I used to go on Gaiaonline a ton as a teenager. I still visit it nowadays, but not so much cause I'm so many other forums it's hard to keep up. Plus I'm not as interested in Gaia as I used to be when in high school.

Years
I only started participating in Pokemon forums in about 2010 or so and nowadays the most I'd do is join to nab my usual username. I'm only active on here and one other forum, but occasionally I'll pop into Bulbagarden when I'm interested enough in doing so. It's hard to neglect PC since this was the forum that really started it all for me. :)

Back