• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Islas Doradas (English Version Announcement)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Edo
  • Seen Feb 3, 2017
0i7faHx.png

Box Art
Spoiler:

Translation Team Status​
A few months back, Gokuto and I approached Angel Asakura (The Original Creator) about the translations of Pokemon: Islas Doradas. Since the V2 Final release of Islas Doradas, he hasn't done anything official regarding a translation in a couple years. We came to him, asking if he would allow us to do the honors of finally translating "Pokemon: Islas Doradas" into a complete English Version.
So here we are...​

Story​
You are [PLAYER], a 17 year old boy born in Mahogany Town (Johto), who soon moved to Valley Island on the border of Johto and Alastia

A war ravaged the world years ago, killing your parents, and leaving you alone with your older brother.
After the eventual end of the war, you plan to take a step back by beginning your very own Pokemon journey in Alastia. Catching a cruise that takes you en route to Port Neptune, near the Laboratory's major Pokemon Professor and Archaeologist Noel, a celebrated, world-renowned man.

Ho-oh and Lugia are two famous Pokemon of legend. The feathers, sacred ruins, an ancient prophecy ...
Latios ... Latias ... The Eon Hero.
Everything has a strange relationship, and even you fit in as one of the pillars of this relationship.
... Now it's time to discover the future that awaits you, Chosen One.

Characters

Protagonist:
Spoiler:

Luxio:
Spoiler:

Gines:
Spoiler:

Professor Noel:
Spoiler:

Team Silver:
Spoiler:

Screens
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Videos
Spoiler:

Features​
Spoiler:

Bugs, Reports and how you can help!:
Translations are going pretty fast and smoothly considering we're a two man team. Our hinders being the fact that recompiling scripts sometimes erases completely different scripts. For example: Compiling a script that triggers when walking onto it, erased 3 NPC scripts in the previous town.
(Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!)

There are quite a few bugs we've so far encountered that were also in the original. Treasure chests appear as black lines and some scripts repeat not allowing you to get out. We are working hand in hand with Asakura to get them fixed, and provide you with the definitive Islas Doradas experience.​

Downloads
Spoiler:

Credits​
Revarhe_Duh: Tiles.
Kyledove: Tiles.
Zelix: Tiles and Minis.
Scarex: Tiles.
Neos: Graphics
Wesley: Tiles.
Peyi: Tiles.
Fedex: The Former Co-Creator​

Original Doradas Team​
Ángel: Creator and General.
Cosarara97: Scripting and Bug Fixing.
Cheve_X: General.
Barby Star: Sprites.
Bronny: Music.
Koder: Graphics.
Hack Dedication: Fedeh and Milotix.
Reoneky.
Brock.​

Translation Team​
Gintoki-Sama (Scripting and Bug Fixing)
-Gokuto- (Translation)​

Last edited:

-Gokuto-

Sage of Six Tacos
Years
Hello everyone, I'm the translator.
I noticed people had been asking for an english version, so I hope they get to see this. It's been a while since release, and the game truly deserves a larger audience. The link will be up soon, we just need to upload it in patch form.

If you have any questions or inquiries, feel free to message me!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
It's cool to see this hack getting a translated version by fans of the original. It's going to be fun to experience the story of this hack and what it has to offer!

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Oh my god, I am so glad to see this graphically appealing hack getting a translation. I really wish you the best with this and I simply cannot wait for the translation.

Back