• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you've killed/destroyed/beaten?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
And yes, I'm talking about video game minions, bosses, npcs, etc.

So again, what was the last thing you've killed/destroyed/beaten in any video game?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
oh I thought you meant people

Let's see.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn: Laverton, boss of Part 1 Chapter 6-2 on Normal Mode. He was still as easy as normal mode.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: Goombas, turtles, and Piranha Plants.

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones: The Demon King and all of his minions.

Smash Bros. Brawl: Some CPUs on 1v1

Zelda Majora's Mask: Twinmold, the boss from Stone Tower Temple.

I need new games.

Years
I've just restarted the Borderlands 2 campaign and the last thing I beat was the Knuckledragger. It's jumps are very annoying but he's the easiest boss in the game so no problem for the Gunzerker~

TY

I destroyed Terramorphous the Invincible on Borderlands 2 a min ago. Hard, but with a certain strategy he os pretty easy

Years
It was an American Cannon in my current Civilization IV Beyond the Sword file, about 100 turns ago and this was on Sunday. I'm modernizing my forces now that I have no techs left in preparation for another war with America, since I have about 160 units left to upgrade out of my total forces of around 400 units (at least, I think it's just 400 total. I keep building more modern armor because stacks of doom are pretty essential in a conquest victory, so that number may actually be considerably higher). This time, it shall be Tokugawa's turn to rule the world! Provided Lincoln doesn't possess more than 10 tactical nukes or bring Saladin and Zara Yaqob in, because those guys have 3 vassals between them, which would suddenly mean a 6-on-1 war, and that's going to be a huge pain to fend them off while trying to conquer American cities given that most of them have defense satellites (SDI) against ICBMs. I should probably prepare a few dozen submarines with tactical nukes in case that happens.

Can I say what my next planned killed unit is? It's gotta be one of my own tactical nukes or guided missiles (probably the latter first because I have a small armada of them in Los Angeles) to soften up Lincoln's cities for my assault by numbers. I will need a large fleet of destroyers to protect against his fleet of destroyers, however. I'm a bit lagging in that area simply because he and I have a sizable land border for an archipelago map and I've been focusing on taking down neighbors that I don't have to build a navy for first.

Arron13

Calm, Relaxed, but Competative
Years
I think the last thing I killed was myself play COD, zombies on buried. The game lasted forever cause we kept using time bombs and I just couldn't take it no more.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Despite only playing for minutes. I killed several Estonian armed freighter guards. 1 was drunk, 2 were asleep and the rest were at attention but unaware of my presence.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | "Crew Expendable"

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Damien in Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?

I don't know how I feel about this game though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The last enemy I've beaten was Twinbellows the Ferocious from Kid Icarus: Uprising (a friend of mine gifted me this game yesterday, and it's very fun). Twinbellows' attacks are quite powerful. You always have to know when he's going to attack you so that you could dodge him. In order to defeat him, all you have to do is constantly dodge his attacks and fire your arrows.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Last thing I killed???...In LoL. Teemo camping at inside Baron camp with like less then 100 Hp, shrooming the place up. Simple auto attack on Baron. And RIP Teemo...and he/she was on the same team as me.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Last thing I killed???...In LoL. Teemo camping at inside Baron camp with like less then 100 Hp, shrooming the place up. Simple auto attack on Baron. And RIP Teemo...and he/she was on the same team as me.

Oh? We're doing online stuff too? Okay then.

Countless Call of Duty: Black Ops players multiple times.

TY

Online stuff too, oh man then i have something even more recent.

I killed a bunch of Roaches in StarCraft 2.
Immortal >>> Roach

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I wasted a handful of Necromorphs on Dead Space 3 and obliterated a small army's worth of Card Guards in Alice Madness Returns recently. I would say I'd be fighting the Covenant in the Halo games I have for the 360 as well but after beating most if not all of them on Legendary now I find myself not playing as much as I did from before.

Back