• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

multi gym building

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 30, 2021
I am trying to implement a single building for all of the gyms that changes the landscape as well as trainers based on event switches. So once you beat the first gym leader. The entire building including trainers changes to the next gym. In my head, the theory sounds fine but I have found some problems.

Is it possible for me to have a single event change from one type of trainer to another for each gym? The landscape is changing just fine, but there seems to be some interference in the trainer battle code that keeps it from changing smoothly.

I included pictures of one of the trainer events to try to make it clearer what I am doing

Attachments

• 2nd gym.png
    2nd gym.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 3rd gym.png
    3rd gym.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 9
Back