• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Seal

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
ok new story keeping the old story in mind

Game overview: Capturing the adventurous and carefree energy from the original Pokemon games, Wind Grey is a fan project that takes the best elements from the classics and works on making them even better to provide an experience that doesn?t fall short of expectations. Wind Grey introduces its own original features and enriches the universe of Pokemon with an all new story that follows the two main characters on an epic quest that gets more dangerous than ever before.

Features:
* Pokemon Wind Grey keeps the battle system that every one loves and is fond of and adds some special attention to a new class of Pokemon...
* ?Catching them all? may not be the all time focus of this game?s story, but it still plays an important part in your quest. In addition to the standard trainer equipment, expect some new surprises that make catching Pokemon fun and exciting.
* A larger focus on the story that in some cases is more limited and in other cases has a large openness. In the end the game tells a story while the player won?t feel restricted and will have more than enough share in the choice of actions of the characters.
* Play as a confused young boy with a hard past or a confident girl born into a rich family of respected trainers. One begins their quest in a small and quiet town that relies on many traditional methods to get work done. That is, until the large company of ??? takes notice of them and begins their new campaign... Meanwhile the other begins their quest in their mansion of a house, and finally gains the right to become a new Pokemon trainer. The family is famous for being some of the best trainers in the region, and she wouldn?t want to fall low of those expectations but at the same time wants more then fame...
* The game story is full of twists and surprises with the back-story full of legends actually playing a huge role in the game. As the two characters make their own paths in their travels they find out more than they could ever imagine.
* Wind Grey uses the smartest and most fitting Pokemon from the whole Pokedex to put into its locations, and they won?t be the same old choices either. Along with this, Wind Grey introduces a few new Pokemon of enormous power....
* The locations all have a nice, distinctive with the mapping skills to top it all off.

(This is where I need you, the users, to tell me what you think. It obviously won't kill the Pokemon game system since you'll have the same gameplay, and the locations will remain the same size. But it all depends on what you guys want for the story and exactly how much like the originals you want this to be...)

Arkayne

Head of Forever Midnight
Years
Hey everyone. I'm helping sobe write the story for this game, and design it. There are a few things he hasn't got to yet.

#1: We are thinking that Pokemon: (The) Platinum Gale would make a good name.

#2: I don't really know, just wanted to make my post longer :P . Expect a ton more story updates soon though.

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2007
hey go to the "RMXP starter kitt" thread and Webmaster Tyler has posted an almost finished CBS, and the kitt has an almost finished CMS

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
ok i've been off for some time over a month and 1/2 but im bk and should have updates tomorrow maybe a demo soon i just got the intro working so i will post updates soon

Waudby

ive officially join the team! hopefully we will get deoms out soon, got to say soberman has out done himself

QFred

Behold...
Years
Hope a new demo soon!

This game has a very interesting story but before you release a Demo you should get every basics (Systems, at least 45% of the world mapping, 75% of the important houses and event for everything you do!)

Back