• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
Years
its good exept you cut of some parts of the badges i give it a 9/10
Also i made a Template of my own. Can some body rate it?
TC_012.png

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
can i use the templates and other things given in the t-card supply thread????
this is the first tcard i made. i used the template , badges, MASTER logo , letters from the tcard supply:
cooll.png

^NOTE:only the pika-trainer sprite is made by me all other are shadow scizor's.^
my second one:
coolll.png

i made this using Paint.

Last edited:
Years
mr kecleon said:
To make the faces you open a program like paintshop pro or photoshop and just mirror the image through the middle, how can you guys not see that?
I do not have Photoshop pro or paintshop.I have heard people mentioning them somtimes but never seen either of them.I use my own default paint thing....And yea U r right,I select half the sprite, copy, flip it horizontally, the paste and add the two parts together.I used on 5.5/8 of the sprites there..I recoloured 2/8.The reason I said ''5.5/8'' is because is for the Rhinomuk I had to edit the mouth because when edited it looked like he had 2 mouths. I am not a good spriter and that is also my first attempt at a trainer card. And do u have to shout and moan every time I post one of the sprites that I admit I done a bad job on?

kiis

DOA ChIkA
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2007
Hey,I made my first my first two tcards,tell me what you guys think of them:

jasminepkmtrainercard2.png

jasminepkmtrainercard.png

on the first one,I know I was supppose to put my name where the id no. was supposed to go,but I got bored and put that name box there

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 9, 2006
cool Tcards. I ought to make a few for myself maybe some for some friends of mine. oh yea, check these two T-cards a friend of mine made for me... and ~Dragon~Master~, I think your T-card Template looks pritty cool. I think I'll make my next T-card from it.
heh, and who would've thought webcames could make great T-cards Templates. they are also in my signture...

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Back in the day my trainer card shop was quite popular, now ive returned ive been thinking about opening a new one, so i made a new template and made a T card on it.
please tell me what you think :D

BBtrainercard.jpg

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I made some more T-Cards (dont know how to fix the badges - -;)
What do you think?
Does anyone knows how to put it in my sig? (I mean when it is on your computer)

Years
To use it on the net, go to Imageshack and follow the instructions there o_o
You can't use it in your sig unless it's uploaded somewhere on the Internet. Period.

As for the cards, they look okay, except the outlining of the hair of the sprites.

Arlynn

Fourteen
Years
I really like yours Kaneda Morspeed.

Does anyone like mine?

-Oh and check out my Trainer Card Shop! Link is in my siginature!-

I made a couple new templates, thoughts?
temp2.png

temp3.png

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
I'm not sure whether or not this counts, but I decided to modify the idea of "Trainer" cards, I decided to make a Tamer Card.

tamersilphy11uh.png
Ta-da! :D

kiis

DOA ChIkA
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2007
Baker's Bulbasaur said:
Back in the day my trainer card shop was quite popular, now ive returned ive been thinking about opening a new one, so i made a new template and made a T card on it.
please tell me what you think :D

BBtrainercard.jpg

It looks great!^^

Crazy_4_Pokemon said:
Lookie in sig for my first ever T-Card....:rambo:
So anyone like it
PS: kiis your tcards look HAWT

and thanks!^^

Kaneda Morspeed said:
kanedatcard.gif

My new Trainer card. Tell me what you think.

This tcard looks great too!!^^

Last edited:

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
i need some text for mine i have the pokemon but not the text sprites to spell out maxxa i also need badges can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back