View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2007 (5:03 AM).
Mewtwo Strikes Back
Crystal Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaGroudon View Post
I downloaded the APE and tried it. I cant import ".pal" pallete...When I import, it says "...Occur when importing pallete..." or " Runtime Error...."
Well, ".pal" files are not all the sames, even if they have the same extesion. But, as the program tell you, when importing/exporting a palette you can choose the "PaintShop Palette". What you loaded is not a PaintShop Palette, obviously. I guess you exported that .pal file from VBA, isn't it? Well, export the palette again as a PaintShop format and then import it on APE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebcellis View Post
Heya m8 gr8 stuff anychance of you doing a map editor thanks :D
Why I should make a map editor where there is AM already? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPlatinum View Post
Thanks for the tools! I never would have found out some of them without you. get more in the future
You're welcome! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyRide View Post
When I use your UnLZ Gameboy to change a pokemons sprite its all messed up. How do I fix this from happening?

Edit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCdIvDQYHtA
I saw your video and I understand why you get the error... You simply unchecked the "Auto abort" option and you imported a really big sprite ovewriting some important data. Also, remember that when you import something it has to be the same dimensions (width/height) as the original one. And when it say that's too big, instead of simply unchecking the Auto abort option, repoint the image in some place full of FFs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Empoleon View Post
Hmmm all these tools are great but, will you be adding 2nd Gen tools? Cause' I need a 2nd Gen map editor and overworld sprite editor.

@JoyRide The same thing happens to me when I change the trainer sprite, when i view it on the trainer card its leg is like screwed up.
Well, since I hack the Advance generation, probably I won't make any 2nd generation tools. Also, for a 2nd gen map/graphics editor google GoldMap or ask in the Simple Questions thread.
Regarding the second question, see my answer above.