• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
lol thanks, well we had to find a name for it and well.... dracoeon doesn't sound that great xD
plus i think verneon is a type of dragon lol

Btw I think you're thinking of a Wyvern, a species of bipedal dragon who's forearms consist of two batlike wings (sorry dragon fanatic)

Anywho I did the sprites, but apparently I did something wrong...

Likewise

Bye.
Years
no it was one small coloring thing, also could you recolor the stripes on the characters chirt to a darker blu? if not i can do it

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
i could do it, see I was having a tad bit of trouble because Photoshop was screwing up -.- so...

Anywho I can do all of what your asking me, but it might not be up until tommorow; as I have to sprite heroes for SpartanPatriot's hack.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
UPDATE okay here your player wanders off into some where they shouldn't have...
capture122.png
capture123.png
capture124.png
capture125.png
capture126.png
capture127.png
capture128.png
capture129.png
capture130.png
capture131.png
capture132.png
capture133.png
capture134.png
capture135.png
capture136.png
capture137.png
capture138.png
capture139.png
capture142.png
capture144.png
capture145.png

Likewise

Bye.
Years
lol thanks :), i will be reveiling the snow town soon (i will not reveil how you get there, i want this to be as comfusing as possible XD)

Atomic Reactor

the mountain tiles dont go well with the rest of the tiles.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
sure i'll pm you if i need help! btw, just keep on practicing with rpgxp , my biggest mistake was just making a thread before i even knew how to use rpgxp!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah a lot people do that (which is annoying to see threads asking for help when they don't know anything), but you seem to be doing a wonderful job with using rpg maker xp. Keep it up!

Back