Thread: Pokemon Garnet
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2009 (5:46 PM).
You are now breathing manually

Nature: Lax

Name: PlatniumPiano/JohnPaulJones

How you'll be able to help: If you're intrested, I could script for you.

Proof of Work: Oh boy...
    Well, here is an HM I made to replace cut... Person Event

Spoiler:

Code:
    #dynamic 0x800000

#org @start lockall checkflag 0x807 if 0x0 goto @slice checkitem 0x105 0x1 compare LASTRESULT 0x6 if 0x1 goto @slice setanimation 0x0 LASTRESULT msgbox @would 0x5 compare LASTRESULT 0x0 if 0x1 goto @end msgbox @sword MSG_KEEPOPEN closeonkeypress doanimation 0x2 waitstate setflag 0x1654 goto @finish

#org @slice msgbox @cut MSG_SIGN releaseall end

#org @cut = If you had a sword, you\ncould probably Cut this\ltree down...

#org @would = There is a tree blocking the way.\pWould you like to cut it down?

#org @end closeonkeypress releaseall end

#org @sword = [player] cut the tree down.

#org @finish applymovement LASTTALKED @ok waitmovement 0x0 hidesprite LASTTALKED releaseall end

#org @ok #raw 0x5B 0xFE

And here is a base for this nifty thing I had in my hack... this is where you are allowed to talk to a few different people, and possibly get A pokemon, but only one
    Spoiler:

Code:
    #include std.rbh

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start checkflag 0x3110 if 0x1 goto @left lockall applymovement 0x8 @whoa waitmovement 0x0 msgbox @you 0x5 compare LASTRESULT 0x0 if 0x1 goto @tobad msgbox @home MSG_FACE givepokemon 0x98 0xF 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 bufferpokemon 0x0 0x98 fanfare 0x13E lockall msgbox @got MSG_KEEPOPEN lockall closeonkeypress waitfanfare lockall msgbox @nick 0x5 compare LASTRESULT 0x1 if 0x1 call @name setflag 0x3110 goto @done release end

#org @tobad msgbox @ohwel MSG_FACE release end

#org @ohwel = Oh... That's alright too.

#org @left msgbox @ich MSG_FACE release end

#org @name fadescreen 0x1 special 0x9E waitstate return

#org @ich = Hello, how are you?

#org @done msgbox @take MSG_FACE release end

#org @take = Take good care of [buffer1]!

#org @whoa #raw 0x56 #raw 0xFE

#org @you = Hey!\nYou're the one who saved\lLord Fir from that parasite.\pHe kept us locked up here for\nso long... now we can be free!\pTell you what...\pA couple people down here are\ntrainers like yourself, only we\lhave no use for our POKéMON anymore.\pWere giving them away, but be warned:\nyou can only get one.\pMy POKéMON is a Chikorita.\nDo you want it?

#org @home = Thanks!\nI hope you can give it a good home.

#org @got = You recieved a [buffer1]!

#org @nick = Would you like to give a\nnickname to this [buffer1]?

Last script I'll post lol. This is a kind of simple, but it's basically an applymovement and giveitem script
    Spoiler:

Code:
    #dynamic 0x800000

#org @start setvar 0x5000 0x1 checkflag 0x905 if 0x0 goto @stop release end

#org @stop lockall msgbox @wait MSG_NORMAL applymovement 0xFF @whoa waitmovement 0x0 showsprite 0x5 applymovement 0x5 @walking waitmovement 0x0 msgbox @poke MSG_NORMAL giveitem 0x4 0x5 MSG_OBTAIN fanfare 0x13E waitfanfare setflag 0x905 msgbox @luck MSG_NORMAL applymovement 0x5 @goback waitmovement 0x0 releaseall end

#org @wait = Wait, [PLAYER]!

#org @whoa #raw 0x56 0x02 0xFE

#org @walking #raw 0x07 0x07 0x05 0x05 0x07 0x07 0x05 0x03 0xFE

#org @poke = [PLAYER]!\pHow has that Ponyta been working\nout for you?\p... ... ...\n... ... ...\pWell, that's good.\nListen, before you go to\pthe next town, there is\nsomething you should know.\pPonyta won't be your only POKéMON.\pI know, it's crazy, but you can catch\nothers with a tool called aPOKéBALL.\pI have some for you here.\nTry it!

#org @luck = Just throw one when a POKéMON\nyou want to catch is weak.\pThe ball releases a spell that\nensnares the POKéMON's sprit.\pIf all goes well, the POKéMON\nwill be under your command!\p... ... ...\nAnd a word of advice...\pThe next town is the middle-ground\nbetween Terracasa and Crescent.\pIt might be rough.\pBut, good luck anyways.\nIf you were able to defeat Lord Aspen,\pthis should not be a problem for you.

#org @goback #raw 0x4 0x6 0x6 0x6 0x4 0x4 0x6 0x6 0xFE

Since I am putting my hack on hiatus until I become a better graphical hacker, why not do some scripts in the meantime? I know you already have diegoisawesome (whose tutorialisawesome XD) but if you need another guy, let me know. This hack looks very intresting, and I would love to be a part of it.

Contact Information: PokeCommunity Private Messaging. Por Favor.

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.