• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

can someone help?

I love may

the lati's are cute!
Years
hi everyone I love may here and I just have a question can someone tell me how to make the words glow like this on MICROSOFT PAINT
because i've made a banner and I'm trying to put cool writing on it like some of you guys but I don't know how! and i'm VERY VERY SORRY if this has already been posted but I need help!

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
I love may said:
hi everyone I love may here and I just have a question can someone tell me how to make the words glow like this on MICROSOFT PAINT
because i've made a banner and I'm trying to put cool writing on it like some of you guys but I don't know how! and i'm VERY VERY SORRY if this has already been posted but I need help!
You can't do that in MS Paint cause well it's just plain crappy.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
Miroku said:
You can't do that in MS Paint cause well it's just plain crappy.
There is a way. Do the font like that in a post or a PM to yourself that says what you want on the banner, then copy it and paste it onto paint, it will work that way (I have done it with other fonts.)

Hope that helps ^_^

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
Soph said:
There is a way. Do the font like that in a post or a PM to yourself that says what you want on the banner, then copy it and paste it onto paint, it will work that way (I have done it with other fonts.)

Hope that helps ^_^
I agree (I was about to suggest this too.) Print screen and then paste may also work, but Soph's idea may be better.

Soph

Years
Purin said:
I agree (I was about to suggest this too.) Print screen and then paste may also work, but Soph's idea may be better.
Both are good, and the only reason I would use mine above the print screen idea is because it saves resising a huge, full page screen shot just to isolate the text. But purin still has a good idea there too.

Soph

Years
mystic dragon said:
well does anyone know how to put flames or sometin around the words?
There is a technique I use for that kind of thing, actually.

BDC.gif
that animation is one of my earlier ones and isnt very good, however when the words 'black dragon clan' comes up you'll see they are made to look like they are on fire. I dont know if thats what you meant by flames, but if it is, get the words onto a graphics program that has a 'smudge' tool or something similar. If you put a few lines of orange and red around your words, then drag the smudge tool across them, you can run them together and pull them outwards by smudging, making them look like flames. I also use the same method doing flames in my pics, see below:

ProtectorWflames.jpg

Those flames were done with the method I just said.

Dunno if that helps any.

Fixen

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2018
Is there a "transparent" color in Paint? Because if you could, you can put transparent as background color, and paste one text over a larger one.

Back