Thread: [Completed] Pokemon Pyrite
View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2009 (9:03 PM).
A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region

Nature: Adamant
    Send a message via Yahoo to thepsynergist
    You heard right, this new demo will replace your old one if you downloaded it already. You can use your old save file to play the game, but since I added a lot of stuff at the beginning, I wouldn't recommend it. I fixed about 50 or so bugs that people have been having problems with. So, for those that sent me emails and stuff, I thank you. Note, I deleted the old demo files and replaced them with the new ones.

For those that had trouble installing the game before, rejoice, for I now made the game plug-and-play after you extract the game. So, just get winRAR and extract the game. Then just double-click on the game.exe and have fun.

I made a new border around the game, so if you set your resolution of the game to either 320x240 or 640x480 then you will see the new border. It composes 7/8 of the gym leaders of the Kyushu region. I am still contemplating who should be the Fire gym leader so I will have a contest of some sort to decide. So if you want to be a part of Project Pyrite, please PM me or respond to this journal. And have fun!

Download links are available on the first post of the thread.

Pokemon Pyrite is now complete, check out the trailer/download link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6g5pXPXyV4