• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
That's an easy question. Tobiume! No doubt about that. I guess it's because Momo is my favorite female character in Bleach. LOL

And I can make the images smaller next time. The ones I uploaded are not resized after scanning and the high dpi makes it a big image. I'll do my best to remember to resize them from now on.

Oh yeah, and I like the userbars! I think both are nice, and you should keep both of them. This way people can choose which one they want.

I'll still work on the ones for the specific squads, but can I also make some generic ones?

Oh, and right now, it's about 3:30 in the morning and I haven't slept yet. And I'm about to collapse. LOL So I'll talk to you guys later today or tomorrow.

EDIT:

Hmm... It's been a bit quiet around here, no?

Anyway, I finished the userbars for squads 6 and 7, but my internet's acting up on my laptop so I can't upload them yet. I'll try to do that soon though.

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Alright I'm gonna talk about the latest episode to come out in Japan.
Anime 270
Spoiler:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I've been thinking about my znpakuto lately. I want it to have some related to fire but I can't think of a design ;_;.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Heh, I haven't watched the new episode yet. I'll probably do that tonight.

My zanpakuto is also a fire type. Maybe I'll look at the articles when I have a chance.

I haven't gotten around to coloring my zanpakuto's shikai or bankai yet. Nor have I finished the userbars. Sorry, but there's been a whole lot of things going on lately. I have to prepare for the SATs and three Regents exams. It's pretty hectic. Once those are done, which is basically when school is over, I'll be going away for a few weeks, but then I'll be free to finish up all the graphics I've been planning to do.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
I want to join! I love Bleach!
I wish I could be an Aizen. Oh well...
Well, as you can probably tell, my favorite character is the all-mighty Aizen-sama! Ulquiorra-sama is pretty cool too. Yes, very so - Ulquiorra-sama is my second favorite character...
Oh, and I absolutely love Aizen-sama's new form! It's BEAST!
KEIRI!

Oh! And can I be a captain of squad 5!? Or... even better yet, could you make a Heuco Mundo-like thing? I'd love to be Mr. Lord Aizen! All-mighty ruler of the Espada! >=3
Yeah... But, if you won't do that... I'd settle for sqaud 5 captain(if I can get to that position first)...
I will prove my loyalty to the rules from here-on! =^_^=

Okay... Now that I'm...done rambling...
I'll just say that...that whole episode was me being totally off-character. =.='
I was just... uh... really excited that someone actually made a Bleach fan-club...
It's just that out of all the websites I've been a member of, no-one's ever made one. I would have made one myself on those websites... It's just there isn't very many "hard-core" manga/anime fans on those websites - much less Bleach fans.

Oh, and to answer the "discussion of the week" question... I'd have Aizen-sama's zanpakuto(of course).
And now that I'm not so...excited; I took the time to read the posts. Now I see that someone else wanted to be squad 5 captain...Hmm..

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hello Sosuke Aizen and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club. :)

Yes, there have been at least two Bleach Clubs on here before, one of which is owned by a friend of mine, who owns a Bleach club on another forum.

And I think you're probably the first true Aizen fan that I have met. xD

Well you can't be a captain just yet, but I'm sure you'll be able to earn it soon enough. :)

Oh, and from now on I will probably just refer to you ask Sousuke, since I have a preference against calling you Aizen. :p

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Yes!
Really? That's...interesting. =\ What other website does/do he/you go on that have Bleach clubs?
Yosh! I'm #1! =] I know all about Aizen-sama! Err...well, I know about how much I know about what there is to know about Aizen-sama!
...And how long does it take to become a captain? >.>
Aw... What's wrong with Aizen? I'm fine with Sosuke, though. =P
Oh! And I'm going to be Ulquiorra-sama for halloween this year. Ulquiorra-sama vs Aizen-sama? :AIZEN-SAMA WINS:

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Yes! It's the all-mighty and powerful Aizen! ...and my partner Gin Ichimaru(?)!
You have half a Zanpakuto!?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL Hi, I'm Min. Nice to meet you!

...great. I have competition for the fifth squad captain spot. Haha...

Well just FYI I don't mind if I can't be captain of the 5th squad, if I can be captain of the 10th squad. I know I can't be captain yet anyway, but just so you know for when I have enough contributions and all. ^^;;

EDIT:

I just scanned and colored my shikai. Take a look!

Spoiler:

I also resized the spirit and unreleased form pictures, so check those out again as well. ^_^

The links in my original post about my zanpakuto are still to the full size versions though.

I'll try to scan, color, and upload the bankai picture soon, but not right now since I have a few other things I need to do.

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Yeah... competition.

Cool zanpakuto. It looks neat! Maybe I should create a zanpakuto. It'll probably be similar to Lord Aizen's... More or less so. >=3

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Really? That's...interesting. =\ What other website does/do he/you go on that have Bleach clubs?
Serebii.net's Forum.
...And how long does it take to become a captain? >.>
Well you have to prove yourself by being active and following the rules.
Aw... What's wrong with Aizen? I'm fine with Sosuke, though. =P
Just not one of my favorite characters. ;p

LOL Hi, I'm Min. Nice to meet you!

...great. I have competition for the fifth squad captain spot. Haha...

Well just FYI I don't mind if I can't be captain of the 5th squad, if I can be captain of the 10th squad. I know I can't be captain yet anyway, but just so you know for when I have enough contributions and all. ^^;;

EDIT:

I just scanned and colored my shikai. Take a look!

Spoiler:

I also resized the spirit and unreleased form pictures, so check those out again as well. ^_^

The links in my original post about my zanpakuto are still to the full size versions though.

I'll try to scan, color, and upload the bankai picture soon, but not right now since I have a few other things I need to do.
Well I was thinking of letting you pick which squad you wanted to be in, since you've been doing so well since you joined.

You have a pretty neat shikai!
The colors remind me of a friend's shikai.
Can't wait to see the bankai. :)

Cool zanpakuto. It looks neat! Maybe I should create a zanpakuto. It'll probably be similar to Lord Aizen's... More or less so. >=3
Well, like the rules say, try not to make it too powerful.
We don't want any Aizens, now do we?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well I think it's a bit too late to "not have any Aizens". ^^;;

Aizen is my least favorite character since he's so evil. Especially towards my two favorite characters! (Shiro-chan and Momo)

As for picking a squad, I want to know if I start in one squad can I eventually become captain of a different squad? I mean, in the series it's possible and all, but I'd like to know for this group.

Oh yeah, and I'm gonna make some more userbars later. Probably while I'm watching Bleach tonight/tomorrow morning. (It's on at 12:30, 1, and 1:30, so it is technically morning. LOL)

I'm kinda angry that they have started over instead of showing the Shusuke Amagai arc, because I kinda want to know how the characters in that arc will sound in English, plus I really love the opening song. But I'm also kinda glad they started over, since I haven't seen those early episodes (the first 3 seasons, the ones with Asterisk, D-technolife, and Ichirin no Hana as openings) in such a long time... It's been a really long time since they aired those. (The last restart was from the arrancar arc, and the restart before was, I believe, from the bount arc. Don't take my word for it though.) I guess I'm both angry and glad at the same time. LOL

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Well, I just meant that we don't need any real god-mod zanpakutos.

Well, that should be alright. But I was thinking of letting you pick a squad to be captain of.

Yes, I'm a bit peeved that they played re-runs instead of getting to the Amagai arc too.
I never really watched it in the subs, so I could catch up faster. But I'd like to watch it in the dubs.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Captain already? Sweet. Let me decide once I post my bankai then. (I'd rather not kill for the position! - Reference to the actual rules in the series for becoming a captain.)

I'm really into Photoshop today for some reason, so I'm going to scan and color my bankai right now. XD

I enjoy the dubs and the subs. I usually go through a period where I watch mostly dubs, and then I'm not used to the Japanese voices. The opposite happens as well! (When I watch subs all the time and then the English voices sound strange to me at first.) I love both versions now anyway though! (Bleach in itself is awesome.)

EDIT:

Here's the moment you've all been waiting for! *drumroll* My bankai, Kokoro no Tsuyokin!

Spoiler:

I'm adding the link to the full size version to my original zanpakuto information post right now. ^_^

Also, in case you were wondering, I put the measurements and whatnot (referring to my bankai) in metric, since Bleach is a Japanese franchise, created by a Japanese person. And Japanese people (along with the rest of the world, essentially) use the metric system. LOL If you wand the measurements in US measurements, just google a converter. That's how I got these measurements in the first place!

As for a squad... I think I'll choose squad 10. Even though I could just as easily take the position of squad 5 captain, I figure it's best to just be the captain of squad 10. Besides, Shiro-chan is awesome, and by being the squad 10 captain in this group, I can be equally as awesome. XD

EDIT 2:

I'll be logging off this computer now, but I'm getting on my laptop to work on the userbars. ^_^ Then it's BLEACH TIME!!! XD XD XD

EDIT 3:

I'm on my laptop now, and I just finished userbars for squads 8 - 10. I've uploaded those, as well as the ones for squads 6 and 7, which I made before. Enjoy!

Squad6Userbar.png

Squad7Userbar.png

Squad8Userbar.png

Squad9Userbar.png

Squad10Userbar.png

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Aw~
I love Aizen-sama for being so evil! The best thing about him!

Guh...Yeah, I'll try not too... Maybe I should actually start woeking on it soon...

Yeah, I watch the subs(along with the dubs, to), un. I don't like that they started over, too. =.= I'd be alright if they started at the beginning of the Bount arc or the end of the Bount arc... But - from episode 1 - are you kidding me?

Cool bankai!
Oh...and what's this about being in-charge of some page of the squad? I'm a little confused with that.

I'm waiting for them to show Lord Aizen's all-mighty bankai! D= ...I wonder what it'll be like. =\

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Here's the moment you've all been waiting for! *drumroll* My bankai, Kokoro no Tsuyokin!

Spoiler:

I'm adding the link to the full size version to my original zanpakuto information post right now. ^_^

Also, in case you were wondering, I put the measurements and whatnot (referring to my bankai) in metric, since Bleach is a Japanese franchise, created by a Japanese person. And Japanese people (along with the rest of the world, essentially) use the metric system. LOL If you wand the measurements in US measurements, just google a converter. That's how I got these measurements in the first place!
Ah yes, you don't see too many giant shuriken zanpakutos. xD
Though I don't see how weight is too much of a problem.
It's only 22lbs, which isn't too hard to get adjusted too.
The hilt/handle is a pretty interesting design.
I don't quite understand the kido amplification properties.
Maybe you can explain it better when you update your zan description. ;p
As for a squad... I think I'll choose squad 10. Even though I could just as easily take the position of squad 5 captain, I figure it's best to just be the captain of squad 10. Besides, Shiro-chan is awesome, and by being the squad 10 captain in this group, I can be equally as awesome. XD
Alrighty, I'll appoint you as captain of Squad 10 in a little bit.
EDIT 3:

I'm on my laptop now, and I just finished userbars for squads 8 - 10. I've uploaded those, as well as the ones for squads 6 and 7, which I made before. Enjoy!

Squad6Userbar.png

Squad7Userbar.png

Squad8Userbar.png

Squad9Userbar.png

Squad10Userbar.png
Ok, I'll put those in the first post when I make you captain of Squad 10.

Oh...and what's this about being in-charge of some page of the squad? I'm a little confused with that.

I'm waiting for them to show Lord Aizen's all-mighty bankai! D= ...I wonder what it'll be like. =\
Well squad pages are going to be posts, that are linked to on the first post of the club, that each captain will be able to make were they can list squad members, fan-fiction character profiles, recruitment survey answers from the captain and lieutenant, and probably a few other things. My next post will be the squad page for Squad 1, so that you can see what I mean.

I personally don't think Aizen has a bankai. One..there's no need at this point for him to have a bankai. Two..even if he has a bankai, I don't think he would think it would be necessary to use. If he has a bankai, it's probably just something where he can create something from nothing. Azen would be the ultimate god-mod that doesn't follow the laws of equivalent exchange

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Uh...I kind of get it... I'll just wait until you make that post you were talking about... I don't really understand how the layout supposed to be or anything. =\

Un..! Aizen must have a bankai! He's Aizen-sama! D=
Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines of what his bankai would be like. =P Guh...do you read the manga?

Hey, I was wondering; do you have to have a shikai/bankai to be a captain..?

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
squad1banner.png

Squad Membership Guidelines
You must be active and respectful to others.
Only say nice things about my Fedora hat, or else.
Any kind of zanpakuto are welcome.
That's about it.

Squad Rankings
Captain - Zameric (shikai/bankai)
Lieutenant -
3rd Seat -
4th Seat -
5th Seat -

Artwork.. of Innocence
(links coming soon)

Fan Fictions.. of Truth
(links coming soon)

Fanfic Profiles
(links coming soon)

Recruitment Survey
Spoiler:

Battle Stats
Spoiler:

Those who were not truthful or innocent...
(former members)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back