View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2010 (7:46 AM).
Anime Addiction

Nature: Relaxed
    Okae,i don't know if this was answered or this is a simple solution to it..
    okae basically this is what happen,this is the css when i want to post
    Spoiler:

UPDATES

[css-div="background-color:#666666; color:violet; border: solid 3px gold;"]
    First up is BLISS CANYON.If you wanna see the full picture,tell me.
    This is the route right after route 1 you need to go thru before reaching the second town.

fillers
    fillers
    fillers

Okae,im done with the updates.I got a surprise news today,my tiles are
    confirm be inserted and my friend gonna implement few
    cool stuff in it too.
    So you can say this is a test rom,or test demo/alpha for you guys to try out before i got my rom back,don't worry,this test is also gonna be cool,all the maps i make here is not for fun,i make them with love,lol,..hahax,basically i map them carefully.
    Im gonna implement few stuff in such as berry trees[idea from astar],but still have not figured out how,and more cool sidequest.xD

[/h1][/css-div*]

But after i post,the css will look weird like an extra thing come out
    then when i edit the post,it will show this
    Spoiler:

UPDATES

[css-div="background-color:#666666; color:violet; border: solid 3px gold;"][/css-div*]
    [css-div="background-color:#666666; color:violet; border: solid 3px gold;"][/css-div*]
    [css-div="background-color:#666666; color:violet; border: solid 3px gold;"]
    First up is BLISS CANYON.If you wanna see the full picture,tell me.
    This is the route right after route 1 you need to go thru before reaching the second town.

Fillers
    Fillers

Okae,im done with the updates.I got a surprise news today,my tiles are
    confirm be inserted and my friend gonna implement few

[/h1][/css-div*]

this is what happen,a whole lot thing come out