Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010 (12:38 PM).
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
This Hack is looking good so far, but there's one thing that you have to do.
And that is... change the ugly Ruby tiles. If you start a Ruby Hack, it's necessary to remove all existing Ruby tiles to either FR tiles or custom tiles.

If you ask 10 people about the Ruby tiles, about 9 of them will say that they're ugly. So please, if you want your Hack to be better, then change the tiles.
I don't love Ruby tiles, but I don't hate them. I personally believe they are equal to any other tiles, and I have no wish to remap the entire Hoenn region. Call me lazy, but that is how I feel, and I am very obstinate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Hey, guys. I've just gotten up to the Elite Four, and I managed to easily thrash all four (the lightning guy gave me some trouble, due to my lack of Ground moves), but the Champion is hard as... I need some more moves to help me. Hence, my question: Where do I find good TMs? Namely:

Thunder/Thunderbolt
Earthquake x2
Sludge Bomb
Ice Beam/Blizzard
Fire BLast
And if there are any Dark type TMs that are any good, that as well.
Yeah... about that... Um, I forgot to put them in. But, now I've read this, I'm putting them in now! Really! I'll even give you their locations:

Ice Beam - Lilycove Sewers
Earthquake - Madio Caves
Blizzard - Frigid Way (the unachievable item; I've fixed it so you can get it)
Fire Blast - Hidden Item on Route 120

Sludge Bomb is already there, in Dewford Hall. You need to have given the man the cologne to get to it.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.