• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Kawa is the guy that was in the Marble castle and that gave you the cane of order.
I don't know if I already commented this, but he's based on Kawa, the author of Elitemap and many other hacking tools. His sprite is based on his old avatar in acmlm's board and he wrote his own lines.
Incuding that "lawl"

Also, I am all for Barogon

So he planned this all along... crazy immortal bastard.

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
A new frolicking update! Hold out, Youaman, just a bit longer!
However my vote go to Barogon, or I propose NOTGroudon. Because I just tought that the master of chaos could resemble rayquaza...Oh, wait, BARO, I'm not insinuating anything, really...please don't kill me

Last edited:

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
UNHOLYzard.

10 characters, so it works. And if you get in a Double Battle, then your UNHOLY duo of UNHOLYbear and UNHOLYzard can own the opponents with UNHOLY energies.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
UNHOLYzard.

10 characters, so it works. And if you get in a Double Battle, then your UNHOLY duo of UNHOLYbear and UNHOLYzard can own the opponents with UNHOLY energies.

I must say, Mirby has a point! UNHOLYzard and Barogon are both awesome names.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Barogon. That name is awesome. I might use it myself when I inevitably go through this game.

Oh lord, my soul is going to be drenched in agony. Oh wait, no... I gave that thing up a while ago to Touhou, so maybe I won't be traumatized... No wait...

I have no clue. But Barogon is awesome.

Yuoaman

Years
Uh.... Wut happened here? I can't see anything.

The update looks fine on my end, but if you continue having problems, just check it out at this location.

Also, a quick announcement: I AM DONE MY GODFORSAKEN EXAMS! What does this mean for you guys? I WILL FINALLY GET ANOTHER FREAKING UPDATE DONE AS IF I WERE ACTUALLY A PROFESSIONAL OR SOME ****.

Hell yeah.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
Alright, I just finished playing for the fiftieth update. We probably jumped the shark long ago... All I have to do now is upload the images and get the update written, so you should expect it sometime later tonight.

Edit: There were many problems with uploading images so I won't get the update up until tomorrow, sadly.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
As I mentioned in my last post, Kholdy's post made me feel guilty so I finally got to it - I'm sorry it took so long guys.

UPDATE 50
Spoiler:

Back