• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I just gave up on everything, because no matter what I do in anything, nothing is going to make a difference because everyone is always going to be the same. I'm just sick of doing things, and others not making the effort, I'm sick of caring about people, and those not caring that I care, I'm sick of trying to make a difference in a world that won't ever change. Why does the world have to be like this? idk, but really, if I honestly could stop caring about "things that don't matter" to other people, then I would, but no, it really is too much to ask for a world where everything is right. In the end the only thing that should count is that I try, but it's never going to work out that way because those will concentrate on the negatives. I just wish it was all right because those that do care never can make enough effort due to being limited in how far they can go. You could travel the world saying "change everything for the better" but people will be stuck in their ways, and nothing will ever change. I hate how the world is, and the older I grow, the more I will come to hate it unless something dramatically changes.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's really funny how you think you're the center of the universe. You're like the rest of the faceless bodies I once knew; I say faceless because.. there's never been an identity to them. They're molded from obscure and popular culture, like part of the sidewalk, but the part with the crack in it where the ants ravish and weeds grow through. The part you just want to skip over and avoid. The part you avoided as a child because if you came in contact, then you knew you lost. You're not the support, you're the dirty fracture. I guess I also say sidewalk because wet cement, although cold and sometimes still, is still malleable, and I don't believe there'll ever be hope for you to change into someone who will have expression.
What's the point of expression, really, than to use it to communicate with people? Don't kid yourself, you don't communicate: you gloat. You wait for others to chide in to fuel your skewed sense of self esteem brought only by petty self-motivated goals. Goals you can't reach because they're not your own, and they leave you empty and unfulfilled. You're still a child, attempting to start your mistakes over.. and not seeing that you're starting over with what other people have molded you into. But this detachment from everyone is what makes others intrigued. It's not charisma, but rather it is curiosity. You suck innocent people into your sick cycle, and you influence them with your overbearing ideals.. and you make them become just like you while holding you in higher regard.. but that is what you want, isn't it? Custom catered friends in a custom catered reality where you play as some sort of God. Really, though, because of that this isn't just applied to you, but others close to you.. and the bunch of you disgust me. Your friendship is a scam I know oh-so-well, and I am glad I was never close to you. Just know that I will never plan on being close with you or any of the people you falsely care about anytime soon. I will not become fodder for you or your lackeys to consume and expel around your feet.
It is good that I haven't had anything to do with you. And it is good that, to me, you will never be more than just an unwanted thought.
That is all.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

My life has been pretty good so far and it's lasted for about a month and a half now. So please, don't let me see your face ever again, or let him see you too. Or else I'll have to watch my world crumbling into nothingness once again. It's taken months to get to where everything is now, and I don't plan on (or at least I hope so) seeing you in my life again. You do what you need to do, but just so you know, they don't care about you anymore. So if you are planning to do any legal action, I hope you're smart enough to know that our lives are much happier without you, they're happier without you. And seeing the smiles on their face is all I ever wanted. Although they are missing that void in their life, I don't think it matters to them, because they have people who care more about them then you ever did. So don't give me that bullcrap of you saw their pictures and how happy they are, and that you miss them. No, just because you see they're happier, doesn't mean you can interfer with their lives thinking everything is okay. You didn't want them, and you destroyed the life of someone extremely close to me, and I had to watch him, as he suffered and fell deep into depression. I had to help him through the process of fixing his life up, even at times I thought to myself, I was sick of this, because he wasn't helping himself. But I never gave up on helping him and finally.. Finally, we're at the high point. This will be the first christmas without you, in about 10 years. I haven't heard anyone say they miss you, and I don't think anyone ever will.

Sincerely, Malyka.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're my best friend. I love you for being there for me. But sometimes, I feel like you try to control me, and the group. I see threads of the things you do to to manipulate people, and I wonder if you're really that person I trust most other things to. I wonder if I'm just paranoid and imagining things, but then you do something to make me think otherwise.

I'm finding it harder and harder to trust you. When you weren't here this week, I actually felt the most relaxed I have in a while. I'm starting to think it'll be easy to pull away, when the time comes.

Sincerely, Alex.

phonastik

Strange Quark
Years
Dear Anonymous

Sometimes I do know what I'm talking about. You can be really sweet, but you can seem a bit superior. We like you. You don't need to top all our stories or achievements to make yourself seem more impressive. In fact, that will make us like you less.

Dear Anonymous

What I said to you was awful, and you did nothing to deserve it. I'm truly sorry.

Love, SM.

Years
Dear Anonymous,
I haven't even met you, and probably never will, but all I want to do is punch you in the face. You are lucky the store you work at is so understaffed that you can't be fired. You're also lucky I don't punch people in the face.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,
You're freaking pissing me off. It's not funny, so stop.

Dear Anonymous,
We go on and off all the time. I wish we can stay on.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

You may not know it but I'm definitely going to try and change that, if I can, since nothing is impossible, after all!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I was her and you were mine. But thats never going to happen.

Dear Anonymous,

Are you trying to give me a heart attack I swear if you keep being this nice I'm going to die I'm not used to this like you're always nice (even if you thought you weren't be a while ago) but really omg.

Dear Anonymous,

Take a chance, who knows what would happen if you just tried, I'll always be waiting~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Who are you? I thought I knew but I don't know anymore, and it frustrates me. It frustrates me so much.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
dear anonymous,

you suck at your job. i know you're old, but that should just make you more competent, right? but you're not. actually, dear anonymous (the whole big anyonymous), please fix yourself, you're embarrassing yourself, which sucks because you have a lot of potential to be great. but you have and will continue to turn prospective customers away because you are absolutely pathetic and yeah, incompetent at what you do. RAGEEEEEEE.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please come back, we need you to survive! We've spent years being nice to you and the fact that you'll just leave us high and dry when something "better" comes along really hurts. It's so quiet without you here...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I miss you too.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't miss you. In fact, I think a little "apart" time could do us a world of good.

Dear Anonymous,

I still have no idea why you bough that for me. I stopped watching that show YEARS ago.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I have given a lot of thought about what you told me a few weeks ago. This is my answer.

I intend to astound this world someday. To that end I seek ultimate power. They say that knowledge is equivalent to power. As a mathematician I utilize the Light of logic. I analyse details with sound reasoning and suppress my feelings when dealing with situations and making decisions, rather than being impulsive and acting recklessly on emotions.

Powerful as the Light is, it diminishes when obscurity is involved. Scenarios arise where logic cannot be used to its full potential or even at all as the case may be. Where there is overwhelming ambiguity or doubt, it comes down to instincts to aid in survival. As a martial artist I embrace the perception of Darkness. It allows me to endeavour in situations where logic falters. In a battle it is the instincts and perceptions that I use to overcome my opponents, though it can be a mixture of both the Light of logic and the perception of Darkness. At times the Darkness within is so great that I can anticipate an event that will transpire before it actually comes to pass. However sometimes it can be so overbearing that I lose control and just explode into a blackened rage, though this has not happened in a long time. Controlling and mastering the Darkness makes one a stronger person. The same is true with the Light of logic.

The heart is easily manipulated, confounded and deceived. The mind when trained both logically and instinctively sees things truly for what they are. A powerful mind will not miss even the faintest of details but at the same time, can analyse the bigger picture, which opens new possibilities to explore and consider. For only with such a frame of mind, can the world move forward towards a greater future.

You have changed my way of thinking and I thank you for challenging me in such a manner for I believe I have learnt a lifelong lesson. I will take the best of both worlds and walk onward with my head held high.

Kind regards,

B5FD05B76E62E4E00484FB8180AF0765.png

-Drakow

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,
I wish that never happened. If only we could start over and forget.

Dear Anonymous,
What the heck! Don't change your mind now. Everyone's counting on you for a ride!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I don't care what the others think, you're awesome.

Dear Anonymous,

Maybe I am betting on the wrong horse here.

Dear Anonymous,

I miss that day.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm starting to think that you'll turn around to that again.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry, I wish I didn't suck at all that.

Dear Anonymous,

You're a good friend.

Dear Anonymous,

Gotta show for something imo.

Dear Anonymous,

Want you.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm bored, I want a change.

Dear Anonymous,

Oh so very soon.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I like this. This is where I want to be. Maybe a little bit more, but I'm not gonna push my luck. If this is as far as it goes, so be it...I'm just happy. And you make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back