RSE Remake Speculation Thread
View Single Post
July 21st, 2012 (2:35 PM).
Originally Posted by
Obviously Emerald and B2/W2 final events seem not similar if we look at details, but looking at simplified scheme they seem to be similar:
1) Two conflicted leaders (or ex-leader in N's case) are responsible of causing fight between two legendaries by awakening them or bringing them to one place,
2) Two legendaries fight,
3) Appearance or creation of another legendary/another form ends the fight,
4) Player is not capable of catching any of seen legendary Pokemon during the final events. Emerald and B2/W2 are the only games with that trait.
I mean that if there is similarity in story scheme in Emerald and B2/W2, it could mean R/S remakes with Emerald story addition in gen 5. Because G/S/C and D/P/Pt also have similarities in story scheme, such as going by boat to new land after beating League or receiving Togepi egg during storyline (in Platinum).
1) Major difference. Team Aqua/Magma didn't purposefully make them fight nor did they expect them to fight after being awakened. They both thought that they could control Groudon and Kyogre with the orbs which they could not.
Unlike N and Ghetsis which was a straight Battle between two Pokemon owned by two different trainers. One is an accidental battle and the other was a forced battle.
3) Appearence and Creation are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. Ya know what that means? They aren't similar.
Rayquaza had to be awakened to stop the fighting. If not then Rayquaza wouldn't have stopped the fighting and Kyogre and Groudon would have destroyed the region. It also took the appearance of Rayquaza to end the fight.
Zekrom/Reshiram under the control of N battle against Ghetsis and his Kyurem in which THEY LOSE A POKEMON BATTLE and Ghetsis steals the losing Pokemon and fuses it with Kyurem.
Those scenarios are night and day and aren't similar in the smallest bit.
4) You also don't battle Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza during their movie,
Unlike Kyurem who is owned by Ghetsis and isn't classified as a wild Pokemon so you couldn't catch it even if you wanted to because Kyurem is a Trainer Owned Pokemon and you DO have to battle Kyurem
Again the two factors are different as Night and Day. Complete opposites of one another.
Joined Jun 2010
Snowhawk, Dragomaster, Xanny
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Xander Olivieri
Find all posts by Xander Olivieri
Find threads started by Xander Olivieri
Ignore Posts by Xander Olivieri