View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2012 (7:38 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Nice to see another post on this.

I have played this hack up to the Saren City area. As designed, the little outlet on Route 16 in this version is way too strong for the average Trainer, and I would get a couple of your Pokémon into the teens before even attempting to go there. With that said, once you can capture a couple of the Pokémon there, you have what you really need for the event which I have promised not to spoil with your villain Rival on Route 2.

Also note that after this event, you can't backtrack for a while, so if you plan to continue east of Saren you would be wise to have as many of the Route 16 Pokémon as you can get. I only captured two and carried on to battle; I won, but not being able to head back to Route 2 and having to head to Route 3, where the Pokémon difficulty goes up by about 10 levels...I called it quits for the beta. LMAO

I know Diego is working on this hack now, and I'm sure this is something that will change. It was my biggest complaint as far as I am in the hack, though I did hear of the large number of forest trainers.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!