What I'm Working On
View Single Post
September 9th, 2012 (10:29 AM).
Nearby my feet.
You can improve this by using a perlin noise algorithm to let people generate their own land basis (not the routing and towns just the land basis of it) anyhow this seems much easier than paint. Also I have a few suggestions I would like to share:
1. File downloading (pbDownloadToString can do this, determining the file's name is a different story though.)
2. Having the option of dynamically placing x amount of trainers with a good level range of the player's party. (this way you can keep the game a little more interesting)
3. Having the option to auto-adjust the enemies Pokemon to be within a good level range of the player's party.
4. Encrypting the save data (I figured out how to crack a save without decrypting anything at all which is really simple.)
5. Add some essential game versioning info (Game Key (XXXX), Game Version 1.0, ect.)
Joined Aug 2009
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Umbra
Find all posts by Umbra
Find threads started by Umbra
Ignore Posts by Umbra