View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2012 (3:43 PM).
雷君

Nature: Jolly
    Normal...Snorlax...unbeatable with Body slam,Snore, Rest, Belly Drum combo
    Fighting...Infernape...just looks great and fights bravely
    Bug...Butterfree...brings back memories from the original anime series...
    Flying...Pidgeot...played an important role in the anime, looks majestic
    Poison...Gengar...I don't like poison types too much, but Gengar is cool
    Ground...Groudon...a legendary beast, looks powerful, was important in the anime and games
    Rock...Onix...whenever I think of rock type, Onix comes into my mind, it's an icon for rock types
    Steel...Steelix...same as for Onix
    Ghost...Gengar...that's the first ghost Pokemon I trained in Pokemon crystal, it's powerful
    Electric...Pikachu!!!...that's my most favorite one, so cute and brave...this Pokemon is an unmatched idol
    Grass...Bulbasaur...I like its look, it played a significant role in the anime, I love starters
    Water...Lapras...a really wise and helpful Pokemon, accompanied the protagonists on orange islands
    Fire... Charizard...a story full of effort is hiding behind Ash's Charizard, I loved those episodes
    Dragon...Dragonite...a really unusual perception of dragons, serene, nature-bonded creatures. Beautiful idea
    Ice...Lapras...already mentioned why
    Dark...Absol...is a dark type although it doesn't really act like that in the anime, an enigmatic creature
    Psychic...Alakazam...that's the one and only supreme looking psychic type, what could embody that characteristic better?

I prefer 1st and 2nd gen Pokemon. However, there are many great Pokemon in later generation, too...

ポケットモンスター RULEZ!!!
    Gotta experience 'em all!