• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

GTX Movie Nights

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Since I have lots of time during the weekend, I'll be running some streams there. Friday I'll be streaming Mewtwo Strikes Back at 2 PM EST and The Power of One at 6 PM EST, whereas Saturday I'll be streaming Mewtwo Strikes Back again at 3 AM EST, and then the Victini movie a few times later on the weekend, since it was the movie most people missed. I'm up for streaming other movies than the chosen ones if most people at the streams are up for it, but otherwise, these are the ones that'll be shown from my part.

Last edited:

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Oh, damn...

I had no idea that ya'll were restreaming movies! ;3; I'll be there to, hopefully, catch those I missed, which is most of 'em.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Awesome. I'll be there Friday for both Mewtwo Strikes Back & The Power of One!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Aw I won't make Mew two but i willbe able to watch Power of One again. Which I don't mind I love that movie. Might be able to catch more overthe weekend. although it is my 22nd Birthday sunday so probably just a guest appearance.

Olli

Years
Yeah, I'll be stream The Power of One at 6 PM EST, so when work ends for you, I guess.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
So the streams have been good guys, thanks for everything!

...there Olli. :3

Olli

Years
I'll be streaming the Mewtwo movie again in about 2 hours. The Victini movie is gonna be on at 2 PM EST, as well as I'll be streaming the Lugia movie again at 6 PM, since I just happened to fall asleep while waiting for people... :(

Cid

Years
I'm there watching Mewtwo Strikes Back right now. :D
Although I think it's only me and Zet there so far. Here's hoping more people can make it.

Cid

Years
Thanks for streaming again, Olli! I might not have been able to watch every movie, but at least I still managed to get a weekend free and catch one. It was a lot of fun, for sure! That being said, I'll make sure to join in again on the next movie nights event. And this time, I'll watch all of them. :D

Years
I'll definitely be there for the Victini movie, and maybe for the Lugia one too if I feel like it, even though I've already seen that one. xD

Olli

Years
It's already done, we're just streaming for the ones who missed. These do not count for emblems, just for those who wanted to watch the movies.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
Ok Olli told me to announce this since he can't but We are currently watching The Power of One right now (or in a few minutes) so come join and hope to see you there! :D

Olli

Years
So at the request of a member, if people show up, I'll be streaming The Spell of Unown in 1½ hour, so at 9 PM EST.

Back