• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...hello

Years
I am a pokemon fan and trainer looking to make new friends! As you can tell, I am kinda a fan of Red... and Charizard.... and flames...
hehehe-hahaha!

:t006:

Nice to be a part of the PKMN Comm.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Haha I love Red too! He's very determined and willing to achieve anything such as becoming the champ! <3

Welcome to PC by the way. :D You're part of the greatest community on the internet, and there's a lot of fun here! Hope you're having/had a great Halloween! Drop me a VM if you want a friend to talk to and stuff. :D

Years
Red is one of the best characters in Pokemon, ahhh. <3 I love him a lot, super glad to see that he was in B/W2 in the World Tournament, even if it was only for a little bit. Welcome to PC, Buddy!

But yeah, we're very glad to have you here with us! :D As Leaf Storm said, we're one of the best Pokemon communities out there with tons of places to post in. The staff here are very nice too and are always willing to assist you. Of course, the members are just as wonderful and we wouldn't be here without 'em! Would be great if you could be a part of it all.

Enjoy your stay here and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all! Hopefully we keep running into each other, because any Red fan is awesome in my book. n n

Years
So you got a bit of fire kicking in you, I like that. Charizard used to be a favourite of mine but now it's Hydreigon. Anyway welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here.

Years
Thanks for all the support! I had a question but I'm gonna post it in the proper section.

You guys are awesome.

:t006:

Back