Pokemon 6th Generation. What do you want to see?
View Single Post
December 2nd, 2012 (10:26 AM).
- new evolutions (since every even-numbered gens introduce a large number of them)
- new Pokemon based off of my fakemon list
- story involving prejudice between humans and Pokemon (one organization saying humans > Pokemon and vice versa)
- region based off of San Francisco or a European country
- dark gym
- the ability to see our Pokemon's EVs
- nerf Dragon, Fighting, Water, Steel, and Ground types
- buff Grass, Fire, Ice, Electric, and Poison types
- new moves that'll benefit low-tier Pokemon/types
- make weaker endgame legendaries in order to be used in official battle facilities (since kids love using a team of legendaries)
And Mercy too.
Joined Dec 2012
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pinkie-Dawn
Find all posts by Pinkie-Dawn
Find threads started by Pinkie-Dawn
Ignore Posts by Pinkie-Dawn