What did you get for Christmas?
View Single Post
December 29th, 2012 (6:16 PM).
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
I'M SO GLAD YOU ASKED!
- cook books for when I move out
- towels for when I move out
- a safe that looks like a dictionary so that I can hide it on my bookshelf and nobody will ever know it's there
- a Kathy Griffin collection DVD
- Smash Season 1
- Grey's Anatomy Season 8
- Desperate Housewives Season 8
- Private Practice Season 5
- The Big Bang Theory Season 5
- Parenthood Season 3
- Super Mario boxer shorts
- a belt
- a frying pan for when I move out
- "What Doesn't Kill Us Makes Us Bitter" - a collection of vanity cards by Chuck Lorre
- movie tickets
- little plushies of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu
- the entire series of Futurama
"So this is why God bombed us."
Joined Feb 2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Shining Raichu
Visit Shining Raichu's homepage!
Find all posts by Shining Raichu
Find threads started by Shining Raichu
Ignore Posts by Shining Raichu