Thread: [Engine] Pokémon for Ace
View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013 (9:22 AM).
Crystal Noel's Avatar
Crystal Noel Crystal Noel is offline
RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: United States
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 221
    Originally Posted by Rayquaza. View Post
    Almost done with compiling tiles...
    How is everything set up? Pokémon trainer-wise and encounter-wise? Like in Pokémon Essentials for XP or like the Pokémon Script project?
    It is done in the map's notebox.
    Like so:
    1-70: 20, 25
    570-30: 20, 26
    this sets the encounters of the map to be 70% chance of Bulbasaur and 30% chance of Zorua in region 0. Using [region: x] will change the region. Once the region is changed any new encounters added bellow that notetag are in that region. For more info see the script Region Swaps.
    Trainers are done similarly. In the database create a new enemy and specify it is a trainer. Then type the opening trainer information note. Once done any information is info on the first pokemon. Using notes you can add more Pokemon and create multiple teams. Make sure that the trainer section is then closed.
    Originally Posted by p.claydon View Post
    thats fine i use photoshop and the new version opens gif images as layers so will use that how would you like the file names
    Name them just as they are in the folder with [anim] on the end. One row sheets.

    Reply With Quote