Thread: Items?
View Single Post
  #13    
Old January 13th, 2013 (5:51 AM).
Scorpio219's Avatar
Scorpio219 Scorpio219 is offline
PM me for custom banners
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 134
    I would like items that help you in your Nuzlocke challenge.

    My to choices are items that work like these abilities:
    Magnet pull (increases encounter rate of steel pokemon to 150%)
    Static (same but for electric pokemon)

    Items that help you find the pokemon you actually want. Like when you are in dragon lair and want a dratini (5% chance) and all you find are magikarps (95% chance)
    __________________
    friend code HG--2021-3758-9144





    Reply With Quote