What's Black and White most remembered for?
View Single Post
January 14th, 2013 (7:21 AM). Edited January 14th, 2013 by Starry Windy.
Needs a tad bit more rest.
Somewhere in the islands.
I'll remember BW because of numerous reasons:
- N, the first 'villain' I liked because of his personalities.
- The storyline is way different than in the games before it.
- Tackle's power is boosted to 50 instead of 35.
- First time I see Pokeball throwing in 3D, and (fling!) Critical Capture!
- (the sad one) no Pikachu found in the wild.
- Sturdy ability is now far way superior than before.
- The BGM alert when you are about to win against Gym Leader, and when your Pokemon's HP is almost run out.
- TMs are now reusable!
- White Forest is great that I could catch more Pokemon!
My Anime List
Sun & Moon!
Joined Dec 2012
Wind Heart, Chris, Wind, Windy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Starry Windy
Find all posts by Starry Windy
Find threads started by Starry Windy
Ignore Posts by Starry Windy