: FireRed hack:
Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)
View Single Post
January 22nd, 2013 (8:04 AM).
Originally Posted by
i seem to be having a difficult time with this but it is my first Pokemon hack i have installed the .ips file but is there a patch or something because vba isn't accepting the file type if there is a video link or something to a tutorial of how to do this i would gladly appreciate it :D
Hope this helps:
1. Download a clean FireRed [U] ROM from the internet. Use Google.
2. Now, open Lunar IPS (LIPS).Use Google again .
3. Click the "Apply IPS Patch" button.
4. Select the patch(downloadable from first post). Click "Open" afterwards.
5. Select the FireRed [U] ROM. Click "Open" afterwards.
6. Done. Play the game~
Joined Jun 2012
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Correspondence
Find all posts by Correspondence
Find threads started by Correspondence
Ignore Posts by Correspondence