• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dustin' off those one-year-old cobwebs

Cid

Years
Oh God I am so late. College life sucks.

Guys, one of my best buddies has been with us for a little over a year! His PC anniversary was a few days ago, but let's pretend that my internet was so slow that this thread only got posted now. But yeah, I am ashamed; this isn't how it was supposed to happen. u_u Still. Three cheers for Dustin! If you have no idea who the hell I'm talking about, then shame on you. jk don't hurt me But because you must be cleansed of your oblivion, his PC username is Jellicent♀, he's a mod of Black 2 and White 2, and he's quite possibly the most awesome person I know. ;D Got it memorized?

Dude I'm just really happy that you stuck with us and that I even got to know such a great person like you! Never leave, okay? <333

I do hope that you know I'm really happy that you joined. I probably wouldn't have returned to PC late 2012 if it weren't for you, so thank you for the memories, and for inadvertently bringing me back to this wonderful forum. You make people smile. You might have quite a polarizing opinion sometimes, but that doesn't change the fact that you are an awesome person. I just had lots of fun talking to you, looking out for when you'll be on and striking up that first VM just because you made quite a good impression back in B2/W2's early speculation days. Plus it was really fun talking about anything under the sun, like our shared interests for the franchise PC's named after as well as The Legend of Korra; and then other random stuff like sneaking into GF just because we can't wait for B2/W2 to get released stateside, etc. etc. I could go on and on but I don't like tl;dr's (unless you do lol) so I won't. Happy anniversary, man! I hope that despite this being so freaking late, you at least feel a little more special.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Congratulations on making it a year, Dustin! <3; I don't think I need to say how much I love you and how much I value you as a friend. You're one of the most precious people to me at PC right now and will forever remain so. I just love you and hope you do not leave me alone anytime soon. <333

LOVE YOU.

EDIT: I HATE YOU FOR GETTING THE FIRST REPLY, TEAM FAIL. :'[

Years
Dustin, sorry I was late at reminding Cid it was your 1 year anniversary but congrats on making it this far!

Hope you stay around for more years and never, ever leave us with your Jellicents and Marlon and your B2/W2 knowledge and everything. And don't ever leave staff too lol.

Here's all the female Jellicents I could find for ya dude.

593f.gif
593f.gif
593f.gif
593f.gif
593f.gif
593f.gif
593f.gif
593f.gif

And here, have a Marlon as well.

101.gif

Back