View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013 (7:33 AM).
Where the pickle surprise at?

Nature: Relaxed
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dylanrockin View Post
    Shhh, your killing my cover ! I figured that, but when I used paint.net, I used the magic wand, then pasted my image in, and it didn't do anything. Then I had to resort to fixing the transparency of every white space individually which annoyed me, because some tiles were overwritten with transparency for some reason. Also where on Paint.net can I "set transparency" with the bucket fill tool?
    Near the bar that says tolerance, there's a flask that is filled in green, click it, it goes transparent Also, set the tolerance to 0. A wise tip to do, if you're ever using ms paint to resize anything, I'd suggest for you to go into something like paint.net, set the background layer as a colour you wont use for the transparency, and make a new layer for the tileset, then you can click merge layer and it will have a background colour for you, allowing you to paste it in ms paint for resizing without the worry of having to set up a colour for transparency in RMXP.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.