View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2013 (6:58 AM).
Find your niche.
  • Platinum Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid
Your reason for that username is hilarious. XD But yeah, welcome to PC, Marc! Are you doing well with competitive battles yet? How's PC treating you? I hope you've been checking out the Battle Center like Hikari said. :D And of course, we have our own Pokémon Showdown! server for you to visit. Hmm, maybe that could be a better place to start with than a huge forum like this. People there can help you get around the Battle Center, right? I mean I certainly would if I was on during your visit. Plus you could make friends there too, like I did in my first visit! Especially if you follow the rules and be really chill about it, a tip that goes to stuff related to the forum, too. (b'')b

That being said, don't be afraid to send a visitor message or a private message to staff like me, Cirno or anyone else who handles a section of the forum! We're here to help you out on your newbie days. :) Lots of friendly people here you know, so if you're not a troll, then you'll fit right in. c: I really hope that you learn a lot in this place, like more than competitive strategies, because a forum holds so much more in store for you. ;D Stick for a long time, and you'll see what I mean. Until then, see you around!