Love in the Clouds!
View Single Post
February 7th, 2013 (12:07 PM). Edited February 7th, 2013 by Inkblots.
Originally Posted by
Starmie isn't a Duo option last I checked. It's genderless anyway.
In the rules, it says:
"If you're asexual, you must pick a non-legendary genderless Pokemon, regardless of if it has a counterpart."
I'm asexual, so this means I can choose any non-legendary genderless pokemon, doesn't it?
Anyway, I can change Starmie if that is an issue, but for now, here's my first update:
- All the beginning crap, blah blah blah, got a Torchic and named him Chico.
- Made it to Petalburg City
- Caught Wurmple, named Mona, and REALLY hope she evolves into Silcoon…
- AND SHE DOES!
- Go through stupid pokemon catching demonstration with Wally…
- Beat Team Aqua Grunt in Petalburg Woods
- Cream all of Roaxanne's little minions with Mona's absorb, and do the same to Roxanne's geodude, but then she pulls out Nosepass which I forgot about and freaking HATE with his stupid freaking rock tomb and he K.O.'d Mona, and yeah, Chico's going to do AWESOME against a rock type
- Ends up taking about four tries before I beat her (and I still BARELY make it, after training up Mona until she learns Stun Spore and hoping luck will save me) because I'm too lazy to go do some grinding.
Chico, the Present
Torchic - Male
Scratch | Growl | Focus Energy | Ember
Mona, the Attraction
Beautifly - Female
Tackle | Gust | Stun Spore | Absorb
Joined Sep 2012
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Inkblots
Visit Inkblots's homepage!
Find all posts by Inkblots
Find threads started by Inkblots
Ignore Posts by Inkblots