Which alignment or alignments based on the D&D Character Alignment system, are you?
View Single Post
February 15th, 2013 (7:47 AM).
entering snake habitat
I'm not sure if what you wrote in your main post was about yourself or not, so I'm going to comment as if I was speaking about a random person.
Hmm, I've concluded that the OPer is a combination of (and this is my opinion):
- selfishness and having little regard for others and the law, for that matter.
- personal freedom for oneself and others.
- doesn't want to/feel the need to follow the rules set in place by society.
- just because of the egocentricity displayed within the description.
- wants personal freedom and will do anything to obtain it.
In the end, though, it seems like the OPer can be considered
because there seems to be a balance between their actions and ideas about themselves and society for both the good and bad.
Hope it all makes sense. :3
Joined May 2005
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Gyardosamped
Find all posts by Gyardosamped
Find threads started by Gyardosamped
Ignore Posts by Gyardosamped