3DS or 3DS XL??
View Single Post
March 5th, 2013 (7:01 PM).
Originally Posted by
Why would you want the XL? It's about twice the size of a normal 3DS and it's got basically the same hardware. I don't feel like the XL is a good purchase in that it's more expensive and you get the same stuff.
Actually they have a lot of difference in the XL.
1. The buttons and pad are bigger and more solid.
2. The start, select & home button was redesigned.
3. The XL got better anti-reflecting coating.
4. bigger screen for better display
5. Last but not least, longer battery life. The 3DS could go for 8 hours max but the 3DS can go for 10 hours max.
♥Plusle bro of Synerjee♥
Joined Sep 2012
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Captain Gizmo
Find all posts by Captain Gizmo
Find threads started by Captain Gizmo
Ignore Posts by Captain Gizmo