• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah, I can't top that. Only thing that comes to mind would be having a waitress serve us 10 times the same drink for not making it perfect and then bailing without even touching it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Dine and Dash? Nah. My parents had a food establishment, so I always felt guilty if should I ever do that. I have planted a hair in a big tasty after eating half of it, and got another one however.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh, okay I understand :P

Wow, planting a hair inside? I should of tried that haha. Are you still a rebel like you were back when you were younger? :P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Let's just say if I was bored, something stupid was prone to happen x)

Next i'll kidnap Jess so I can hang out with her here.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Nah, I am nowhere near as bad as I was. I started working for my parents at 15, learned the meaning of money, and I generally saw that the many things I did were childish. I still get a bit wild on my free time though. Yesterday I actually printed out some surveys I said that I needed for my psyche class and had random girls give personal info about them. Sure I didn't know them and never will see them again, but it was hilarious to read there views on various topics, and even their preferences in certain matters. And of course they were random.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, me too lmao. I'm actually a very calm person now and if I do something stupid I actually think twice about instead of doing it right away without thinking x)

Although, last summer I had this idea of putting up papers around my neighborhood about a lost air guitar and to contact a random number. The picture was of an air guitar, which is invisible.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Petty stuff bloodex, come back when you've turned to the dark side.
Just remembered something else, but you know those pricey candies that movie theaters offer by the kilo? Well we took a couple bags of random stuff, each one had to be about 1 kilo...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jz, that's awesome haha.

Edit:
Just seen Roc's post.
Elendil and Jz, perhaps you two should hide in your basements. [;

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I remember heading to the dollar store with 3 huge plastic bags and filling them up to the fullest :P
Dumb but fun times :P

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
*Sees topic....*

Yeah, i'm calling the cops.
ThugLifeChoseMe.jpg

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
That's awesome, I love screwing with random people too! Psychologically.
My favorite is when you stand completely still by a shelf/counter/etc... then when an employee finally walks up and asks 'Can I Help You?' you look 'em dead in the eye, stone cold serious face, and say 'You can see me?'. X)
I've always gotten godly reactions from that.

@Elendil:
True dat. X)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Roc, remind me to go with you to a store someday. X)
Oh, I had forgotten to tell you. I dreamed that you were teaching me how to be a criminal a while ago. We also were living in a car- I don't know why.

I don't do interesting stuff.
I just irritate and scare people. [: I've learned that children are particularly easy to scare.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Once I gave Oreos to little kids at a family party. Little did they know that I replaced the white cream with toothpaste. Had a good laugh out of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back