sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
View Single Post
May 7th, 2013 (1:04 PM). Edited May 7th, 2013 by Pinkie-Dawn.
1.Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?
2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?
3. When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?
1. I am at legal. The reason I'm still a virgin is because I've still have yet to get a girlfriend.
2. Being a virgin is kind of a mixed bag. I'm really nervous on how it'll feel like when I insert my privates into a woman's hole, but I also want to have kids.
3. I plan to have sex if my future gf/wife is ok with it.
Bonus: People like them may need to aware about the diseases they'll catch for having sex with different people (a friend of mine told me about it).
And Mercy too.
Joined Dec 2012
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pinkie-Dawn
Find all posts by Pinkie-Dawn
Find threads started by Pinkie-Dawn
Ignore Posts by Pinkie-Dawn