View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2013 (1:17 AM).

Name: Steel Senpai

Nickname(s): Steel

Appearance: Silver hair, dark eye's, always wears a white t-shirt, jeans and a black jacket

Personality: Grim and determined, dosn't have many friends but trusts the ones he has with his life.

Team on arrival: (Note: these are all pokemon I have in the games, I never use cheats so all these pokemon are legit except for Togekiss)
    Gwen
    Species: Gardevior
    Moves:
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Hypnosis
    Dream Eater

Inferno
    Moves:
    Flamethrower
    Blast Burn
    Focus Blast
    Fire Pledge

Crocky
    Species: Feraligater
    Moves:
    Surf
    Crunch
    Hydro Cannon
    Water Pledge

Lily
    Species: Stoutland
    Moves:
    Take Down
    Crunch
    Work Up
    Tackle

Spark
    Species: Luxray
    Moves:
    Volt Tackle
    Thunder
    Thunder Fang
    Crunch

Togekiss
    Species: Togekiss
    Moves:
    Fly
    Aura Sphere
    Yawn
    Dream Eater

History: Hi, my name is Steel, I was born in the Saffron City, Kanto Region, but moved to new bark town for the view I'm a strong trainer because,
    unlike most, only keep my pokemon in pokeballs
    when needed, they usually walk/fly/levitate, along side me, this adds to the bond with my pokemon.
    Brief summary of preparation day: I opened my eyes, "ughhh" I said sluggishly, looking at my calender, "OH MY GOD" I said "TODAY'S THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT"
    I got up, got dressed in my usual clothes, grabbed my pokeballs and pokemech, a creation by me, and ran out the door, strapping my pokemech to my wrist, got all my pokemon in their
    ball but Togekiss and got her to fly me to the harbor, once there I ran onto he S.S Anne, just made it, I took out the rest of my team, "LETS WIN THIS TOURNAMENT GUYS"