: Silver hack:
Pokemon Extreme Silver
View Single Post
July 4th, 2013 (6:52 PM). Edited March 1st, 2014 by DothThouEvenHoist?.
Pokemon Extreme Silver Version
VERSION 4.3 IS OUT!
VERSION 4.4 COMING SOON
ALL GYM LEADERS HAVE A FULL TEAM OF 6 POKEMON
Hi everyone! This is Pokemon Extreme Silver, which is obviously, a hack of Pokemon Silver for the Gameboy Color(GBC)
I made this because I felt Pokemon Silver was a little too easy. On my second playthrough, when I battled red, I swept him with one Pokemon, which is why I started this. The levels of the pokemon of every single Pokemon Trainer, Gym Leader, Elite Four, the Rival, etc has been increased by 5, 10, or even 15 levels to increase the difficulty!
Changes and Features:
• Increased difficulty
• For Pokemon that evolve by being traded with/without a hold item, you don't need to trade them anymore, since they have a new way to evolve. For example, Seadra evolves into Kingdra by using a Dragon Scale on Seadra, instead of being traded while holding a Dragon Scale.
• Different starters! Larvitar, Dratini, and Abra as starters, instead of Cyndaquil, Chikorita, and Totodile. At LV. 10 instead of LV. 5, and are holding nuggets to help you get started.
• Added to and changed the movepools of some Pokemon to make them more viable choices. For example, I made Flareon learn Flamethrower at an earlier level (Level 44) and made it able to learn Fire Blast by level up(Level 55)
• Higher level wild Pokemon.
• Changed some Pokemons' types.
Shuckle has new base stats, making it more usable.
Arcanine has new base stats also.
Ariados has new base stats as well, also making it more usable.
There's a LOT more Dragon types!
Charizard is Dragon/Fire
Lapras is Dragon/Ice
Aerodactyl is Dragon/Rock
Meganium is Dragon/Grass
Squirtle is still pure Water, but Wartortle and Blastoise are both Water/Steel
New Bark's mayor invested some money to make the town look nicer.
•Increased the levels of wild pokemon.
•Added Pokemon to the team of the Fighting type Gym Leader, Chuck.
•Added Pokemon to the team of the Normal type Gym leader, Whitney.
•Fixed a bug where there are invisible cut trees around Cherrygrove City(thanks to Linkdude231 for reporting this)
• Fixed a bug where there was no data for the very first rival battle.
• New Types for some pokemon (Charizard is now Dragon/Fire, for example.)
• New Base stats for some pokemon (Shuckle and Ariados are much more viable, for example.)
• Added pokemon to Clairs' team.
• Changed starters to Larvitar, Dratini, and Abra.
• Changed Blastoise and Wartortle to Water/Steel
• Fixed the Map app event for the Pokegear! Now the old man appears in Cherrygrove City!
• Fixed a bug where there are invisible cut trees in Violet City
Version 4.3 [CURRENT]
• Changed in-game trades.
• I realized that the Twisted Spoon is unobtainable in Pokemon Silver, so I just made it so that Kadabra evolves into Alakazam by level up, at level 35.
Version 4.4 COMING SOON
LIST OF ALL NEW POKEMON EVOLUTION METHODS:
: Use a
: When Kadabra reaches
, it will automatically evolve into Alakazam.
: Use a
: Use an
: When Machoke reaches
, it will automatically evolve into Machamp.
: When Onix reaches
, it will automatically evolve into Steelix.
: When Scyther reaches 255 (Max)
, it will automatically evolve into Scizor.
Please report ANY bugs, glitches, or any other problem in this thread. I'll try to fix it right away.
Joined Jun 2013
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DothThouEvenHoist?
Find all posts by DothThouEvenHoist?
Find threads started by DothThouEvenHoist?
Ignore Posts by DothThouEvenHoist?