View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2013 (6:55 AM).
Resident Brony

Nature: Calm
    Johto halfway through just gotta do kanto now

Spoiler:
    Rocket Executive was a pain cuz of damn houndoom but thankfully i was able to take most of its health with strength from pinsir and quick attack from scizor finished the job
    Clair was a little tough but nothing i couldnt handle her dragonairs went down after enough sleeping and chipping away then her kingdra was cake with fluttershy
    Went east of new bark, didnt realise Slave Krabby couldnt learn waterfall
    went back to olivine, caught Mantine Slave, taught all 3 water HMs
    got to route after tohjo and got TM solarbeam gave to fluttershy right away
    the trainers were quite tough i felt i was underlevelled slightly but i pressed onwards
    got through victory road and beat Silver one last time
    grinded like crazy to 40s (lowest 42 ariados and highest 45 scizor)

VS Will
    Trixie took down xatu #1 with low health then brought in scizor on Xatu #2 set up 2 swords dances and went to town (6-0)
    VS Koga
    Ariados was a bit of a ninja with double team and passed em onto his venomoth thankfully the hax was with me today and 2x psybeams later my venomoth reigned supreme then scizor did a repeat performance (6-0)

VS Bruno
    Sent in fluttershy excpecting an onix instead met a hitmontop but a couple of psybeams later killed it stayed in against the onix put it to sleep and OHKO with solarbeam switched out to Trixie and sleep powder + psybeam later his team is down (6-0)

VS Karen
    Oh god this was tough
    her umbreon was fine +2 Submission from pinsir OHKOd but then came the big problem
    Houndoom
    The thing swept my entire team down to ledian just as i was ready to reset i decided to say screw it and launch a thunderpunch
    Ledian lived flamethrower with 17 HP
    Thunderpunch paralysed the houndoom
    with that small glimmer of hope i revived pinsir and he got parahaxed (not that it mattered) and a headbutt followed by pursuit killed me (1-4)
    Pinsir killed the houndoom and healed up before reviving venomoth and killing vileplume venomoth came in against gengar and psybeamed to death before pinsir picked up the win with a couple of strengths on Murkrow
    (2-0)

VS lance
    Gyarados was a sleep + chip away match with Fluttershy
    Dragonite #1 was fine with scizor and a couple of boosts (trying the same Set up sweep tactic)
    didnt work cuz i forgot charizard but fired off a quick attack and took a chunk off it before dieing
    scared of that thing so i threw in ledian to take a flamethrower except he stupidly used hyper beam allowing ledian to kill with headbutt
    sent in venomoth VS aerodactyl sleep powder + psybeams later killed it (i also healed ledian to full health)
    Venomoth took a chunk off dragonite #2 before dieing and ledian came in and finished with ice punch
    last was Dragonite #3 (the level 50 one) ledian took a fire blast and hit for about 60% with ice punch then ninjadodged a second one and killed it (who said ledian sucks?)

Team After E4 heading to kanto

Spoiler:

Fluttershy (butterfree) LV 44
    Psybeam
    Sleep Powder
    Gust
    Solarbeam

Dickpinch (Pinsir) LV 43
    Strength
    Vicegrip
    Submission
    Swords Dance

Trixie (Venomoth) LV 44
    Psybeam
    Leech Life
    Gust
    Sleep Powder

Tyson (Ledian) LV 46
    Ice Punch
    Thunderpunch
    Headbutt
    Swift

Peter (Ariados) LV 43
    Poison Sting
    Leech Life
    Night Shade
    Fury Swipes

Sasuke (Scizor) LV 47
    Metal Claw
    Strength
    Swords Dance
    Quick Attack

Tekan either volbeat or shedinja
    shedinja can be a force to be reckoned with if you play it right but it's still the definition of glass cannon
    while volbeat has horrible horrible stats and its movepool isnt that great either