Thread: Travel Journal
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2015 (7:35 AM). Edited December 8th, 2015 by Sukyandaru.
kimi ni baby sweet berry love

Nature: Quirky
    I haven't played Pokemon Alpha Sapphire in a while and don't really feel like starting again, but I hope it would be okay to start my journey from part-way through? ^^; My first time doing this but, I hope it will be okay!

Scandal's Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Journal: Entry #1 (Dec 09 15)
    Where I'd last saved at was inside the Verdanturf Town contest hall, just after picking up a cosplay Pikachu. And so, my current team is:
    Midoriko (Lv29♂ Grovyle), Skye (Lv27♀ Swellow), Coro (Lv24♂ Mightyena), Poplar (Lv22♀ Linoone), Iona (Lv21♀ Kirlia), Pisti (Lv20♀ Pop Star Pikachu).
    Nothing too special, except that Skye has Scrappy and Boomburst ^_^. and sadly a Jolly nature too
    And my boxed Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
    Captain (Lv5♂ Taillow), Falco (Lv15♂ Taillow), Toad (Lv9♂ Shroomish), Haruka (Lv3♀ Zigzagoon), Gulliver (Lv3♂ Wingull), Bill (Lv3♂ Lotad), Lily (Lv5♀ Surskit), Steph (Lv5♀ Poochyena), Sunny (Lv3♀ Wurmple), Pixie (Lv8♂ Skitty), Makit (Lv9♂ Makuhita).

And my player character is a girl named Kaori, with 3/8 badges!

Now here begins my travel journal, but how could I leave the town without doing a contest?
    Seeing that all of my Pisti's moves were Cool except Draining Kiss, I quickly changed her to Rockstar Pikachu and entered a Super-rank Coolness Contest!
    The competitors were:
    Entry Number 1 Levi & Noone the Linoone
    Entry Number 2 Gabriella & Leon the Kecleon
    Entry Number 3 Bentley & Dodon't the Doduo
    Entry Number 4 Kaori & Pisti the Rockstar Pikachu
    And using a moveset of Quick Attack/Electro Ball/Thunder Wave/Meteor Mash, Pisti managed to outcool the competition!

Having unlocked the Hyper-rank competitions, I walked to the dressing room to meet Chaz and re-meet Lisia. Saving more contests for later, I decided to change Pisti to Belle Pikachu (gotta get that BoltBeam coverage!) and left the building. I talked to a little girl who lost her Shroomish and after I found it for her she bestowed upon me an Intriguing Stone, which I graciously accepted.

Afterwards, I walked through Rusturf Tunnel to Route 116 where I found Blackglasses and a HP Up. Pisti's first battle was against Hiker Mike in Rusturf Tunnel, where she defeated Geodude with one critical Icicle Crash, and then Machop with one Electro Ball :). After finding out that the couple in the tunnel needed the help of a Pokemon with Rock Smash, I quickly taught Rock Smash to Coro and came to their aid, receiving an Aggronite as a reward. I then caught Quiet (Lv9♂ Whismur) who was sent away to the PC.

On my way back through Route 117 towards Mauville City, I battled some trainers and managed to level up some of my Pokemon, as well as capturing Cresent (Lv12♀ Roselia), Doraemon (Lv11♂ Marill), Fire (Lv11♂ Volbeat), Fly (Lv14♀ Illumise), Moonlight (Lv14♂ Oddish), Goldenrod (Lv5♀ Goldeen) and Literal Karp (Lv10♀ Magikarp). There was a close call in a double battle, where Skye used Boomburst; it took out Zigzagoon and Makuhita, and left the slightly weakened Pisti on 5 HP ;~;.

Upon arriving at Mauville City, I healed my Pokemon and rested for the night.

~Recap~
    Current Team:
    Midoriko (Lv30♂ Grovyle), Skye (Lv28♀ Swellow), Coro (Lv25♂ Mightyena), Poplar (Lv23♀ Linoone), Iona (Lv22♀ Kirlia), Pisti (Lv22♀ Belle Pikachu).
    Boxed:
    Spoiler:
    Captain (Lv5♂ Taillow), Falco (Lv15♂ Taillow), Toad (Lv9♂ Shroomish), Haruka (Lv3♀ Zigzagoon), Gulliver (Lv3♂ Wingull), Bill (Lv3♂ Lotad), Lily (Lv5♀ Surskit), Steph (Lv5♀ Poochyena), Sunny (Lv3♀ Wurmple), Pixie (Lv8♂ Skitty), Makit (Lv9♂ Makuhita), Quiet (Lv9♂ Whismur), Cresent (Lv12♀ Roselia), Doraemon (Lv11♂ Marill), Fire (Lv11♂ Volbeat), Fly (Lv14♀ Illumise), Moonlight (Lv14♂ Oddish), Goldenrod (Lv5♀ Goldeen), Literal Karp (Lv10♀ Magikarp).

If you managed to make it this far...Thanks for reading! <33 Please tell me whether or not you think I should continue! sorry for silly nicknames

Merry Christmas!